Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,701 to 7,720 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

Room open.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

Is everyone okay with Rainmaker, or is anyone in the mood for a certain mode?

Edited on by Blue_Blur

yokokazuo

Decided to use some other weapons, I've used the paintbrush a bit so I'm kind of decent with it I think.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Alright, I'm going back to my 3K

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

@Jazzer94: We did! Great teamwork!

shani

@all: If Splatfest continues to be so buggy (I get connection error every second match, usually I get none), maybe I'll join you in a private match. Guess otherwise I'll have to wait until the kiddies aren't playing anymore or why does this only occur during this Splatfest?

Operative wrote:

Ugh, today is so unusual. Usually I'm paired with people around my level, or at least cap out at the twenties (I''m level 7). But today it's been nothing but level 40's and 50's, and as such I've lost a whole bunch of games

Ehm, the lvl says almost nothing about how good a player is. It only shows how much experience you have gained. You can be lvl 7 and still beat the crap out of the 40's and 50's.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

This will be my last game. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Jazzer94

Good games, my charger reflex's are getting rusty.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

yokokazuo

Good games everyone, I can't seem to do very well today...

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Jazzer94 I think you got me quite a bit with your charger, but I seemed to miss quite a bit when I was shooting...

yokokazuo

TheXReturns

Yeah, in answer to the whole Level thing, Being Level 50 means nothing. I'm actually more scared of low levelled people... Being Level 20-odd in A Rank? Now that must be a pretty good player. Being 50-odd in C- Rank? Not so much.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

yokokazuo

@DiscoGentleman I guess I might be up for a couple matches. Perhaps longer if I do well.

yokokazuo

Mk_II

Played some Splatfest tonight and i've never experienced so many connection issues before. My regular Splatoon games are always stable as a rock so this was very annoying and frustrating. That and the fact that you often end up playing with a lot of maroons who could never win even if they tried

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

yokokazuo

@pikminfan22 sorry, I didn't see your message and I'm going off now.

@DiscoGentleman great matches overall! I'm 13 points from ranking up now. Can't believe losing to a team with one C- makes you lose 14 points though... I was a bit afloat during that last match... But at least we still won.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic