Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,621 to 7,640 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: @pikminfan22: That was a lot of fun, guys! Thanks for playing; private battles are so much fun when all you do is goof around.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur: Thanks for playing! That was a pretty interesting handicap. @pikminfan22:, ranked battle?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@pikminfan22: Lol, I didn't mean to hit Turf War. It was nice playing with you! You've all got a good sense of sportsmanship.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@pikminfan22: I doubt it, man, you technically outrank me! Have a good night's sleep!

Got married.

Nicolai

Holy cow, they really held back the roller! Is anyone going to use the Dynamo anymore? If you can't take people out in front if you, is it worth how slow and inefficient it is? I think I'm going to be scared of using any roller from now on, honestly. I guess there's not many more options anymore for those who don't aim well.

Got married.

-Green-

The Splatoon developers are pretty smart and I got to hand it to them. Out of all the higher ranked weapons, the Splattershots appeared to be hit the least, with a very slight hit to their fire rate, but in reality they took a hit to their main fire power (the Inkzooka). The .96 Gal was also heavily hit by hitting its main special and sub, but they never actually hit the weapon itself. It really shows they put a lot of thought on what they would actually nerf and what was actually causing the problems.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

OorWullie

Anyone want to team up? Saltspray and Blackbelly Splat Zones coming up next.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Blue_Blur

@SquidOrKid: Are you friends with any of us?

veeflames

Can I join... oh wait. You already have 4 players.
Do you guys mind if we do Private Battles?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blue_Blur

@VeeFlamesNL: Sure! To private battles!

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Would you mind waiting for the friend request? I already made the room.

veeflames

THANKS! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic