Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,601 to 7,620 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

This might help

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Storytime7

Dynamo rollers, and some chargers being nerfed? Looks like everything I was complaining about a few days ago is getting nerfed.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

IceClimbers

RIP Blasters and Rollers.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur: @pikminfan22: Wow, that was actually a long game! Great job, pikminfan!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

So yeah:
The Rollers got nerfed, especially the Dynamo.
Blasters are nerfed so they can no longer one shot either, but the rapid blaster was slightly buffed.
Splash Walls were heavily hit (thank goodness).
Krakens were also heavily nerfed, as they take longer to charge and now have a short stun time after used.
Chargers are nerfed as well, so they shouldn't be able to one shot with an unfully charged shot.
The Inkzooka was also slightly nerfed again giving it a slightly slower firing rate.
Also the Splattershots were very slightly nerfed a bit by decreasing their rate of fire.

@IceClimbers: RIP Blasters

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

yokokazuo

While I'm kind of disappointed with the 3K nerf, I did get tired of getting one shotted by blasters and dynamos.
I liked the 3K for the extra range of course and even if I charged it for roughly the same amount of time as a splatterscope, it would still kill.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Nicolai

@pikminfan22: ...I'm gonna call that a draw

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

shani

yokokazuo wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

So I guess Splatoon is getting a new update on the 21st. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/update/index.html

3K nerf... it looks like unless you have strength boosts, you have to charge fully for an instant kill...

Blisters are nerfed and the width of roller attacks are also reduced. (I think the Dynamo did have a bit too much range)

Yay! I always thought that the range of the (Dynamo?) roller was too big and I just recently wondered how some sniper with a Bamboozler did charge up almost instantly but still killed me with only one shot. And the same goes for blasters, I like the changes. I'm curious though how much they changed the Splattershot, we'll see.

@Nicolai: Oh shit, you're right.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@shani sorry, my phone keeps autocorrecting "blasters" haha.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

-Green-

@IceClimbers: On the bright side, several buffs and balancing is also being done. Maybe the Rapid Blaster won't be known as the worst weapon in the game now...

IceClimbers

@Aromaiden: Speaking of which, the Rapid Blaster Pro is coming tomorrow.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: You were! I was pretty close in Urchin Underpass, too! We're all getting really good at being by ourselves!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

Let's join @Nicolai: room.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

Lol, which person is gonna host the room?

Got married.

-Green-

Actually nevermind, Blasters can still one shot if they have damage ups and get a direct ht.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic