Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,581 to 7,600 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

Room open.

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to ask!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

Blue_Blur wrote:

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to ask!

Yeah, we may need the help!

@Blue_Blur: @pikminfan22: A tri-squad of Tri-sloshers? lol

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Storytime7

New weapon:

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: @pikminfan22: Let's all be the Tri-Slosher for one match! I'll then change to the dual squelcher. It's good for Camp Triggerfish.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

shani

yokokazuo wrote:

I've been launching from the spawn point less and less these days, at least not anywhere near the enemy. Even though I always have my stealth jump shoes, I seem to always jump into trouble. Unfortunately, it takes forever to seem all the way to the fray, so if I'm lucky enough, an ally will be swimming his way there, and I can begin my jump before he gets anywhere near enemy ink.

Yeah I also learned my lesson, but it also depends on the map and the situation. If the map is relatively short, I tend to swim to the action (it took me long enough to learn that ^^). But if a sniper in my team proves reliable in that he doesn't die often, I'll always jump to him/her. Or sometimes you can see that your teammate or a beacon is placed on the wings, in a pretty secure position with everything covered in your team's ink.
But superjumping is always a risk.

Nicolai wrote:

I've tried Ninja Jump a few times, but the jumping time takes too long for me... (It's what got me splatter the last time I tried to escape from enemies)

You could compensate that with quick superjump (if you max out on it, you can even still jump faster than usual), but honestly, according to the charts in several wikis, it doesn't offer a great benefit, so I stay with my Ink Resistance shoes.

I would play, but I'm playing the Closed Beta of the Crew: Wild Run right now. That game was really a lot of fun last winter and the Extension looks very promising so far! See you guys on Splatfest (those from Europe, at least)! ^^

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: @pikminfan22: If you guys want to do private battles to save your rank until a forth person comes, I understand.

Nicolai

@shani: I think you switched up the quotes there. I wrote the first thing, yokokazuo wrote the second thing.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Go ahead and make the private room, then. We just finished the match. As you can image, we lost horribly...

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Nicolai

It's a shame more people don't play Tri. It's not so much that they're all 4-squads, but they're all S+ rank as well.

Got married.

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: Yeah, you pretty much know you're gonna lose... if they gave the tri-squad an computer Octoling or inkling partner, it would at least help a little. The octoling or inkling wouldn't do much, be tri-squads need all the help they can get!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur: @pikminfan22: Want to create a handicap? The person who's alone gets a 20 second head start, or something?

Got married.

-Green-

Thank the Squid Gods. The finally nerfed the Splash Wall. Now it takes twice as long to charge and is 40 percent weaker.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai: Yeah, that sounds fair! We'll just Booyah to pass the time.

Blue_Blur

@Aromaiden: They did? YES! I hate the splash walls so much! This should weaken some weapons, for sure.

yokokazuo

Aromaiden wrote:

So I guess Splatoon is getting a new update on the 21st. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/update/index.html

3K nerf... it looks like unless you have strength boosts, you have to charge fully for an instant kill...

Blisters are nerfed and the width of roller attacks are also reduced. (I think the Dynamo did have a bit too much range)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Nicolai

@yokokazuo: Damn, I liked the Dynamo roller, but I always thought it was tricky to use. It'll be even harder now.

Got married.

Blue_Blur

Sorry guys, connection error. I was doing pretty good, too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic