Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 14,636

ELI-ASH

I whent 6-0 on tower today ^_^ Im finally B rank. I woulda continued but Moray can be won/lost so easily i didnt want to ruin a good thing.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Spoony_Tech

I was doing pretty well myself today till the modes switched. Then it was more back and fourth. Got right back into A+. Lets see if I can make that push to S this time.

@ELI-ASH Remind me to stay far away from you with that blaster lol. You're good with that thing! Oh and what an epic way to get into the next class by an overtime victory!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Spoony_Tech: yea i was pretty sure my team was gonna lose that match but i figure one last push wouldn't hurt. I guess the enemy team were prematurely celebrating their victory XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

jariw

MrCrate227 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else already asked about this (I obviously can't just view over 350 pages for that), but I'm really getting annoyed at how unbalanced the regular battle sessions are. simply, most players have under level 10, but almost every session there's a player with level above 20, 30 and even 50. this just makes the game completely hard to enjoy, since if you are on a team with the high level player then you're almost guaranteed to win

Matchmaking are mainly made by playing style, not necessarily by level. There are high level players who are bad, and new players who are good.

Matchmaking where there are obvious mismatches, such as level 6 players are matched with a level 45 players (and similarly in ranked, where A+ ranked are joined with B ranked) are likely caused by timeouts (=not enough players of the same skill level were currently found to form a match). During the previous Japanese splatfest, I sometimes got terrible matchmaking in random Turf War, but usually I get matched with only level 30+ players.

Try a new lobby if the matchmaking in he current lobby gets bad.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Spoony_Tech

@jariw: I find it odd they can determin a play style any sooner then Level 10. I mean really, a level 3 player could bee well only played about 4 games.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Finally, finally got into S rank today. It only took about 9 tries over the course of the last 3 weeks and even falling all the way back into the mid A- too at one point. Btw this point system is still whacked out. I should've been at S far sooner as none of it makes any sense.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: I agree, the point system needs to change somehow. But congrats on S rank! Doing squad battles should be a lot more fun, since you don't have to worry about your rank dropping.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

rjejr

Spoony_Tech wrote:

... none of it makes any sense.

Hey stop w/ the Nintendo bashing, that's my job.

Congrats on the S. You still packing the .52 gal deco? Looks like I'll be playing again tomorrow finally after about a 2 week break. B 3 points, been avoiding the impending B-.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: If you want to join up just give me a shout out tomorrow anytime before 2pm est. I'll gladly help out. Oh and yes I only use what I know best in ranked and that's my trusty .52 gal. I'm learning to make it work in any mode as of late.

MERG said:

shinesprite

I don't know what's up with this game.

Ever since Super Mario Maker came out, the player skill level has been all over the place.
In one of tonight's matches, my teammates spent like the first 20 seconds of the match running around in circles at the spawn point (not even painting the surrounding area, just running)!

shinesprite

ELI-ASH

played tower again today was i able to repeat yesterdays hot streak? or did i fail miserably? your gonna have to watch....or read the spoiler below.
7-0 ^_^ im now B+ 64 That last match was brutal it was reminicing of an S rank team.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Spoony_Tech

@ELI-ASH: I think a lot of the good players have moved on to Mario Maker. Not say we aren't good by any means but I caught some nice streaks to get into S rank myself. Even some of these S rank players in going against aren't all that great as of late. As in if I see one or two they sure ain't dominating anything or anyone.

MERG said:

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: I can't use the .52 gal in splat zone or turf war, always go back to aerospray for those. Not sure when I'll be playing but I'll look for you to carry me when I do.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: I've got a bad back so I'll just hold your hand! 😚

MERG said:

Jazzer94

Man when you only get 2 points a win in S rank it feels like you are never progressing.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

@Jazzer94: When does that start happening? I've had nothing but 4 for losses and 5 for wins all day.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

ELI-ASH

@Spoony_Tech: yea thats probably what happened. I hope the pro players come back eventually. While i do like winning its no fun when its easy.

whodatninja

Does anyone know what the Error Code 118-0502 means? I can connect to the main game just fine including the lobby and Miiverse, but when I have to find a match it comes out with this error code. (Same thing in Smash and Mario Kart 8!)

I just set up wifi in my new apartment. I use an ASUS wireless router.

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic