Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 14,636

The-NX

Sorry Splatoon, I will be playing some Super Mario Maker this weekend. Who am I kidding? I will play at least one or two matches of Rain Maker. Rain Maker is definetly my favorite mode in Splatoon!

The-NX

Gameday

@pherret022: SMM FTW, also Rain Maker is my 2nd fav. I love Tower Control. Dont care for Turf War or Splat Zone. Waiting for one more decent mode to make this game complete. Peeps are scared to play RM from what i seen and they hate picking up the RM as well. I love the challenge always on my toes with these modes.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

-Green-

So apparently the guys at Squidboards made a list ranking the current Splatoon weapons and their capabilities in ranked. They based it off of tournaments that they had and they seem to mostly agree on it overall (although they do disagree on a few slight areas). I thought it'd be interesting to see their thoughts on it.

Untitled

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

rjejr

NintyMan wrote:

North America's next splatfest is Art vs. Science.

Art will win with flying colors!

It's Saturday the 19th BTW as I knew it would be as I'll be busy being the godfather to my nephew at his baptism that day. But that's all right, I like Spaltfest, but family is family, no moaning from me missing this one.

As for what team I'll vote for...

Untitled

Edit - I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the next splatfest after that is Oct 17th as it's my sons bar mitzvah. The 10th would be go though as it's the first day of the 3 day Columbus weekend. Maybe my kids will need a break from SMM by then.

Edited on by rjejr

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

DefHalan

I wonder when Splatfest will start tackling real issues.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iphys

They don't even teach science till like 4th grade, so I guess all the little arts & crafts kiddies will be playing for team art <insert evil scientist laugh here>.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

@iphys: That's what I'm afraid of and may go with science because I don't want to be paired up with a bunch of 9 and under. It was obvious they took the Autobots last go around.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

Thats exactly why im going for science all the kiddies and nooby peeps will pick arts for drawing, anime or manga etc ha no offense. Im not going for popularity since the last one let me down with Autobots.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

ELI-ASH

Going with Science also mainly cause out of the two its more appealing to me. Probably wont win the pop vote but thats ok

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Gameday

Yeah this time im going in big time. I usually stop playing once ive met King status but this time im going in for the overkill !
#BackToTheLabAgain

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

-Green-

I'll root for for Team Art, because there is absolutely nothing that I love more than Art.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

jijifox

So for anyone in Europe the new splatfest themes are up in the game

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

whodatninja

@crimsontadpoles: It's almost like NoE doesn't believe that Transformers, Rollercoasters, Hot Dogs or Arts and Science exist in Europe. THEY DO!

Even Japan gets a better theme, comedy tropes! (Straight Man vs Clumsy Fool, I believe)

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic