Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,541 to 6,560 of 14,636

Iggly

@Spoony_Tech I'm up for it, though I can probably play for only an hour since it'll be lunch time in an hour. [Having a free period before lunch rules ]

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Iggly: Cool, I'm waiting then.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rexcalibr

jariw wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

Another day of the connection taking a dumb and either freezing me in place for several seconds or the the server just booting me out of the game and decreasing my rank. For some reason also, it seems like I'm always the only non Japanese player between both teams.

I've read stuff online with a lot of people who have good internet and also experiencing this. Apparantly it has something to do with the last update the game had, so I know it's not just on my end.

I don't think I'm going to continue playing this after tonight since Mario Maker is being released tomorrow unless they fix this.

The issue is still on your end. The WiFi interference issue you resolved earlier has probably just returned. The thing they changed in 2.0.0 was to disconnect bad connections, rather than punish good connections with heavily lagging players. I'm playing on a wired connection and disconnects during matches isn't an issue. An interference-free internet connection, with decent upload speed (and preferably full duplex) is required for Splatoon.

No other games give me problems.

Rexcalibr

Iggly

Lost connection at the victory screen, I guess I'm done for now since it's almost lunch time anyways.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Iggly: That sucked as we were killing it there in that one. Overall we did well though. I haven't did a twin in a while but there is so many S ranks in there now.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

I had a brutal match in walleye were the enemy team got an early lead and my team kept ignoring the tower so I tried to get on it a few times but got quickly splatted. So after a few failed attempts I basically switch my strategy and I was accepting the lost but not a knockout. I splatted the enemy as they were inching closer, my team eventually figured out the objective and i held the enemy off enough to get the victory ^_^

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Joeynator3000

....Don't tell me I gotta deal with the final boss with the Charger now. xD (has Inkling Girl amiibo)
This should be fun, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Gameday

Dynamo's all over the place now and days hbu guys ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

-Green-

@Gameday: I'm not surprised, it's pretty ridiculous. It's basically the best support weapon in the game, but it can also take on an entire team on its own.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Gameday

@Aromaiden: Every time i look around im getting instant killed from 10 feet away. Rather annoying to say the least i get exhausted just thinking about it ha, complaining about it as well.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

-Green-

@Gameday: I agree, it's pretty insane; it literally rivals the range of Chargers, and can still one hit kill.

Gameday

@Aromaiden: I truly think it belongs in its own class of weapons and it shouldnt even be labeled a roller anymore due to its range. Oh well i guess ha it is what it is ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

@Gameday: All you can do is hope they're in your team lol. I hate them as well but I have my counter measures.

MERG said:

ELI-ASH

One of my mains is the dynamo I remember once in a turf war match i was splatting the other team so much that eventually they just let me do my thing and ignored me all together XD

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

-Green-

I still don't think it's as OP as the .96 Gal Deco or the E-Liter 3K Scope. Both of these weapons can easily solo an entire squad with little set-up and no back-up.

Edited on by -Green-

whodatninja

@Aromaiden: The Dynamo roller is really annoying in Moray Towers, you can cover the whole center ground in seconds just by splashing, from up high because the range is insane!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Blue_Blur

@NintyMan: Haha! Nice joke.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of either science or art. I guess I'll go with science though, since we still need to figure out if Inklings are a kid or squid, we need science!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Gameday

@Spoony_Tech: Yessir, had to come up with something myself. That range though... If i get caught off guard thats the main problem. I can get these guys if they are the camping type areas seem a little obvious at times. Anyhow i never see you online when i do decide to jump on. Me and Rory get some games in every now and then. Haha we tried a Tri Squad got merked every time due to it always being 4 vs 3... Dont like those odds even with tenacity.

@NintyMan Where do you hear about these so early ? So the 18th or the 25th ? I told myself im not going for whats popular due to the let downs of previous events. I picked auto bots last time thinking ahead for popularity. That worked but the players who sided didnt lmao. So forget that im thinking #TeamScience, #WeirdScience thats right its my creation

@ELI-ASH You in the states ? I never seen your name in game and im pretty good with unique names.

@Iggly Sucks when it happens like that. I tend to see that happening more in Splatfest ive noticed. Its so planned...ooo we lost lets rage out ! Is this theory proven as an auto loss to both ends ? Very curious.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Not a fan of science at all so it's art by default.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic