Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: If you're still on I can play in about 15 minutes and do a twin squad.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Spoony_Tech

@Blue_Blur: We keep missing each other lol. I'm off for a while now. I was in a few of your turf wars the other day though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: I did notice you in some of my turf wars a couple days ago. I wish we got to be on the same team once, you're really good! I have the day off today, so I'll be on and off throughout the day. Maybe we'll finally both be on at the same time! If you want to do some squad battles later, @ me and let me know.

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: Yeah! I'll make a twin squad room.

OorWullie

@Blue_Blur: Cheers for the games man,we done well.I would have kept playing but I got the flashing red light and my charger is dodgy.Must be a loose connection in it as I can get it to come on if I play around with the middle of the cable but that won't last.Got a new one on the way but it could take a while.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Rexcalibr

rjejr wrote:

@Rexcalibr: Who's your avatar? Just sped though the last 10 or so pages catching up back form va-ca and every time it pops up my brain see Bill the Cat, which obviously it ins't.

Lemmy from Super Mario World.

Rexcalibr

Blue_Blur

@OorWullie: We did do good! I think I'm going to change my main rank weapon to the Splattershot Pro instead of the Custom Dual Squelcher. With the Custom Dual Squelcher, I would waste all my time setting beacons that no one but me would use. XD The Splattershot Pro has the same range as the Custom Dual Squelcher, kills in one less hit, and has Splat Bombs. I think it's a win-win situation! And sorry about all of the charger issues... I hope your new one comes soon!

This is kinda like the question with the stages yesterday, but if you could change any weapon and make it either have a different sub or special weapon, which weapon would you change?

For me I would have to change the Slosher's Special Weapon, the Inkstirke. There are already too many Inkstrikes, and I think the Slosher would benefit from the echolocator or the bubbler the most. I'm not trying to make the Slosher overpowered, I would just rather have any special than the Inkstrike!

whodatninja

I really wish the Wii U had a wired Ethernet output. I'll probably be out of wireless internet for a while, as i'm moving into a dorm room (essentially) with only a wired plug in option. So no more Turf War/Ranked/updates.

Hope I can get a wireless connection set up before next Splatfest.

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Judgedean

whodatninja wrote:

I really wish the Wii U had a wired Ethernet output. I'll probably be out of wireless internet for a while, as i'm moving into a dorm room (essentially) with only a wired plug in option. So no more Turf War/Ranked/updates.

Yeah would be good but guessing it was a cost thing with Nintendo. I bought an official wired adapter specifically for Splatoon.

Judgedean

Blue_Blur

@ELI-ASH: Do you know when it's coming out?

ELI-ASH

@Blue_Blur: Nope, it was one of the leak weapons. Since we just got the mini splatling it can't be too long before its out.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

jariw

whodatninja wrote:

The LAN adapter is well worth it IMO. It gives you the stable wired connection with full duplex.

jariw

-Green-

Apparently Japan is getting a 320 page artbook for Splatoon in October 10. It is said to contain a variety of concept art and designs, and also a cover illustration by art director Seita Inoue.
Untitled
^^That's a sample of some of the pictures contained in the book.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: I going to be playing for a while, feel free to join!

Anyone else is welcome too!

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: Tell me when you're ready so I can make a twin squad room.

EDIT: Sorry, but I'm getting kinda tired, gonna quit for now. Maybe later we can do some squad battles.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Rexcalibr

I wish they released DLC that let you play as an Octoling, and created male Octolings also.

My favorite voice effect in the game is when the male Inkling says "YES!" or "YETI!"

Rexcalibr

whodatninja

jariw wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

The LAN adapter is well worth it IMO. It gives you the stable wired connection with full duplex.

I miss playing Splatoon already... Will probably look for a LAN adapter. I don't know much about setting up internet... (or computers in general)

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic