Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,481 to 6,500 of 14,636

veeflames

I hope you guys don't mind an extra player!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blue_Blur

Is everyone okay with Rainmaker?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Rexcalibr

jijifox wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but i'll be taking a brake from splatoon.I dont find any fun now because of the japaneses internet.I hate when i play with them, they have so much lag and every time i play there at least 3 japanese players.Today I killed a carbon roler and after he died he used his inkzooka and was firing after he died and he killed 3 people because of that.And there more times when rolers wont be facing me and they still kill me.I hope Nintendo changes how you connect to players.There must be an option to which region you want to join.And because how well Splatoon is selling in Japan It will be hard to not find japanese .

I've had lag issues, like me using my roller to run someone over and going right through them, but it hasn't happened that often.

The only thing that made me want to take a break was when the lag was giving me "the connection is unstable" message, the game would quit, and I would lose rank over it. I was able to stop that from happening.

Rexcalibr

Blue_Blur

That was a lot of fun guys! Thanks for playing!

ELI-ASH

I used the e liter thinking i was gonna be terrible with it but I did splatted the opposing rainmaker user o.0 Definitely gonna give chargers another chance.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

OorWullie

Cheers for the games guys.Gonna relax before Scotland v Germany in an hour.It's only the world champions and a must win game,we'll be fine.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Blue_Blur

@ELI-ASH: I love chargers for ranked modes, they come in handy a lot. I just hate it when you have 3 or 4 chargers on your team... 1 is enough and 2 is pushing it! It nice for someone to stay back, while the others get up close. When I'm a charger, I'm usually the Splatterscope, and sometimes the E-liter 3k. I hate the Squiffers though, too short ranged for a charger in my opinion.

-Green-

So if you could choose any map/maps in the game to redesign or balance, which would you choose and why? Also if you want to, explain what you would change about it.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

veeflames

Well, I'd make Walleye Warehouse much more wider. The reason why I hate the stage is because most battles can get one-sided very quickly, and I'd wager it's because of how narrow the stage is. It's just annoying...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

-Green-

@VeeFlamesNL: I'd say the main issues that causes it to become very one sided is that it is not very difficult for the enemy to spawn camp since they can easily reach your spawn, and the spawn itself lacks multiple routes to exit. It all has some of the main issues that other maps have, being that it lacks cover in areas and lacks a sufficient amount of effective alternative routes.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Blue_Blur

pikminfan22 wrote:

I'd change Urchin Underpass —

Don't you mean "I'd change Urchin Underpass --- again". lol Honestly, I like the new design better, but I don't like the tree locations either. And am I the only one who is still bothered by the circle in the base where the tree used to be planted - the tree is no longer there, the circle shouldn't be there, either!

The stage I would like to change the most is Bluefin Depot. Once the other team gets into the first level of your base, it is very easy for them to hide near the walls and wait for you to jump down. If the developers made the gap between the upper level and the lower level of the base wider so you could see and shoot below you easier, I would like the stage a lot more.

Rexcalibr

The game is back to giving me "the connection is unstable" messages and booting me out of matches, decreasing my rank. I'm one loss away from falling back down to a B- , I have no clue why all of a sudden my internet would be unstable. It seems like it's hit or miss with this game.

I quit for the rest of the day.

Rexcalibr

rjejr

@Rexcalibr: Who's your avatar? Just sped though the last 10 or so pages catching up back form va-ca and every time it pops up my brain see Bill the Cat, which obviously it ins't.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

jump

rjejr wrote:

Who's your avatar? Just sped though the last 10 or so pages catching up back form va-ca and every time it pops up my brain see Bill the Cat, which obviously it ins't.

That's Lemmy Koopaling.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

Now how do you lose 12 points for a d/c???

Anyways anyone want to twin up let me know.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

rjejr

@arronishere: Thanks. Had no idea, though I did play that game. Maybe I can stop seeing Bill the Cat now that I know who it is.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: Guess school started today.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: Tomorrow!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic