Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 14,636

ELI-ASH

@Jazzer94: If I see the Blur I must splat the Blur XD Of course I lose those encounters 80% of the time but thats not stopping me.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Blue_Blur

@ELI-ASH: No, it's more like 50 - 50. I'm terrible against Blasters, so when you're the Luna Blaster, I'm in trouble... XD

Good games though guys! And is that my new nickname, "The Blur"? Cause I like it!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Jazzer94

@ELI-ASH: Were you on my team that match? (Can't remember) But right towards the end one my teammates just turned around and retreated when we could have killed the rain carrier at the bottom of the wall that skips several levels allowing the whole to get up and at that point I knew we had lost because uneven teams.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ELI-ASH

@Jazzer94: I dont recall retreating but i remember getting splatted by an inkbrush user a few times so I whent on an inkbrush hunt XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MasterWario

@Jazzer94 Is that the game I bolted for the podium in Arowana? I always do that. I do it in ranked all the time because I want to get the rainmaker as far as possible and perhaps the enemy is distracted by my teammates; occasionally I just make it all the way.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Iggly

ELI-ASH wrote:

Jazzer94: I dont recall retreating but i remember getting splatted by an inkbrush user a few times so I whent on an inkbrush hunt XD

Was that me you were after? I remember using the Inkbrush on Moray Towers lol.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Iggly: Yup, you were really good with the roller too and i was using the dynamo XD

Rexcalibr

I went from I win away from ranking up to a B- all the way back down to C+ (48) because I keep getting paired up with horrible teammates in Tower Control. The tower will be on one end of the map and they'll be on the complete opposite side running around and contributing nothing.

Rexcalibr

OorWullie

@Rexcalibr: You'll get there,once you get up to B- your teammates are usually more in tune with what's going on.

Really enjoyed the private battles last night,it was the first time I've ever played an online game like that.See if we can get 8 for tonight.

Edited on by OorWullie

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Rexcalibr

I just got to a B- and level 22 after nearly three hours of nonsense due to people acting like idiots and thinking it's a good strategy for everyone on the team to get on the tower when you're in control even though this makes no sense.

It feels good though. I kept going up and down. Hopefully won't fall back into a C+.

In the order of the ranked games, I'll say Rainmaker is my favorite, Tower Control is second and Splat Zones is probably my least favorite.

Rexcalibr

Spoony_Tech

I had what was overall a horrible session last night. Went from A74 to the 30's in 6 straight losses. Then managed to get back to A 86 and should I have quit......YES! I feel like this game is like gambling and you win some and you lose some. Should've quit while I was ahead because I ended up back in the 30's. At least I felt like I was doing all I could on all those losses all the way back down.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jariw

Rexcalibr wrote:

I just got to a B- and level 22 after nearly three hours of nonsense due to people acting like idiots and thinking it's a good strategy for everyone on the team to get on the tower when you're in control even though this makes no sense.

Well, it actually make sense to be more than one on the tower:
http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-tower-control-features...

It's a risk/reward thing though. Having the whole team on the tower when the other team has a player with Inkzooka is a bad idea. Or activating the Bubbler while everyone are on the tower...

jariw

Spoony_Tech

I could tell the tower moved faster with more riders but that's only good if no one is around. Considering you're too close to the enemies base near the end you need to make sure they're all splated to speed it up otherwise I'll always jump off.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: If I can kick my daughter off the game lol. She has high ambitions of getting to C+ so a friend of mine will friend her and they can play together. I told her he won't want to play unless you get somewhat good at it so I set C+ as her bench mark. She's 6 btw and does well in Turf but I'm not sure she will make it to C+ unless she can ride some good teams. Makes me want to buy another Wii U and game so I can play with her.

As i'm typing this she finally gets off the system so then what happens......my 3 year old picks up the gamepad lol. Not looking good by i'll @ you if anything changes.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: I'm now on if you want to do some.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic