Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 541 to 560 of 14,636

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't imagine the game being fun with it. I mean, fun for normal human beings who don't take pleasure out of annoying the living hell out of everyone around them.

Because that's all we're gonna get even if we did have it.

to be honest, even decent people just have the worst sounding voice (worse than how they normally talk IRL) during most online games I've ever been on.

Honestly, most of my online voice chat experiences have been with people I interact with in real life and usually consider normal human beings. What I said above still applies...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MsJubilee

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I will be very disappointed if this doesn't have at least a friends only chat option. Mass Effect 3's multiplayer had it for crying out loud. I just wanted to play online with you guys from the Nintendo Life community.

I wonder if Devil's third will have voice chat,what am i saying?That game looks like it will have everything,that every online shooter has.

I think Splatoon's scores are really going to go under if they don't include voice chat in some capacity. I just can't imagine this game lasting long without it.

Eh for me i could care less about voice chat,but i will admit the game looks like it needs.Buy will it last long?Yeah it will,the game looks so fun that it can't die so easily!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Grumblevolcano

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I will be very disappointed if this doesn't have at least a friends only chat option. Mass Effect 3's multiplayer had it for crying out loud. I just wanted to play online with you guys from the Nintendo Life community.

I wouldn't be surprised if even Ironfall Invasion has voice chat.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NinjaWaddleDee

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can't imagine the game being fun with it. I mean, fun for normal human beings who don't take pleasure out of annoying the living hell out of everyone around them.

I don't really care about voice chat with randoms. I never voice chat with them anyway, even in games like Destiny. (unless I'm doing a raid of course.) But what this game needs, is to at least have voice chat with friends. There is no excuse for them to not at least have that option.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NinjaWaddleDee

Inkling wrote:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/index.html

Website is up, alongside the official main theme! HYPE!

Holy crap. Now I really want a Splatoon stage in Smash 4, just so that song can be in it. Also, they sure are marketing the female inkling! I don't know which one to choose! I'm a male, and usually I play as a male in these types of games, but I really love the fem inkling's design! Hopefully we'll be able to switch our genders whenever we want, or maybe have more than one inkling. It's funny, in games where you get to choose a premade character, I mostly go with females. (Samus for smash, Rosalina for MK, Chloe for Uncharted, etc) But in games where you can make your own character, I usually go with a male.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)

whodatninja

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Holy crap. Now I really want a Splatoon stage in Smash 4, just so that song can be in it. Also, they sure are marketing the female inkling! I don't know which one to choose! I'm a male, and usually I play as a male in these types of games, but I really love the fem inkling's design! Hopefully we'll be able to switch our genders whenever we want, or maybe have more than one inkling. It's funny, in games where you get to choose a premade character, I mostly go with females. (Samus for smash, Rosalina for MK, Chloe for Uncharted, etc) But in games where you can make your own character, I usually go with a male.

I forgot there even was a male Inkling

(Except for our @Inkling of course!)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Blast

The only good thing about for Voice Chat (for me) is playing online with women friends and hearing their voice. Man, just a great feeling

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MegaMari0

CanisWolfred wrote:

You strike me as a people person.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

The only good thing about for Voice Chat (for me) is playing online with women friends and hearing their voice. Man, just a great feeling

That sounds pretty weird brother,maybe it's because i made it sound weird?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Hahaha I knew it sounded weird. I'm just saying... If I'm not doing Voice Chat with women (actual women I know) then I don't care for it. Don't care for a random kid yelling in my ear.

Master of the Hype Train

kkslider5552000

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Hahaha I knew it sounded weird. I'm just saying... If I'm not doing Voice Chat with women (actual women I know) then I don't care for it. Don't care for a random kid yelling in my ear.

I reiterate the point that that sounds weird, but I can't say I would necessarily disagree either.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FOREST_RANGER

In my dream world, Nintendo would use a curfew system (if it weren't for time zones) and allow voice chats with only friends at the very least. That'd give players less something to gripe about and improve the company's reputation even it's just a tiny bit.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Inkling

whodatninja wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Inkling wrote:

I forgot there even was a male Inkling

(Except for our @Inkling of course!)

Yup, the one and only!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NinjaWaddleDee

Blast wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Kay.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Blast

If there was Voice Chat, I can't help but think it would descend into chaos. But still.... Splatoon should at least copy Smash Bros. U and Pokemon X/U's voice chat system.

Master of the Hype Train

CanisWolfred

munchakoopas wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You strike me as a people person.

I'm a person person. I can think of a lot of names for Voice Chat vermin. "People" is not one of them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

iKhan

Blast wrote:

If there was Voice Chat, I can't help but think it would descend into chaos. But still.... Splatoon should at least copy Smash Bros. U and Pokemon X/U's voice chat system.

Even if there isn't voice chat, there should be a "preselected commands" list for communication at the BARE minimum. I don't see how the territory control aspect of this game will work without some form of player communication.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic