Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

Sorry I had to go, that was a lot of fun!

I feel like I did well and probably better then I do on my own. We had a nice mixture going there of weapons and subs.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jariw

Here's the new "Stay Fresh" trailer, that promotes the 2.0.0 update and the new Testfire demo. Very good trailer, although basically containing the same content as the Japanese trailer that appeared a few weeks ago.

jariw

OorWullie

At the end of that trailer it shows it being played on the Gamepad.I wonder if that's a hint it'll soon be possible to do so?

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

-Green-

@OorWullie: I doubt it. All the TV commercials show it like that.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

whodatninja

I'm gonna have to work up the courage to play in a squad. I'm not that great at the game... XD

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

whodatninja

I did have a pretty good run reaching level 25 with the Octobrush. I never really played with any brushes or rollers, so it was a totally new experience. There are so many ways to play this game!

whodatninja

SplatoonMidnight

Ya how would you see the map

Main Games: Splatoon
Splatoon Rank
S
Highest rank gotten S

jariw

whodatninja wrote:

I did have a pretty good run reaching level 25 with the Octobrush. I never really played with any brushes or rollers, so it was a totally new experience. There are so many ways to play this game!

Indeed! I have a "project" right now to fill subslots on all my remaining gear (I try to buy all that's available in the shops), and I now use the Inkbrush Nouveau to try to learn to master that weapon on Turf War at the same time. It's such a fun weapon!

jariw

SplatoonMidnight

Ya easy to use the Paintbrush just spam the R button and your set

Splatoon Rank
S
Highest rank gotten S

whodatninja

@jariw: Loads of fun! At least in Turf War, I probably did better with the Brush than I usually do with blasters. (I used to stick with the N zap 89)

whodatninja

SplatoonMidnight

Ive change to that weapon LOL

Splatoon Rank
S
Highest rank gotten S

SplatoonMidnight

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT S RANKS GET REKT!
What just happen?
Well my team with 3 B+ and 1 A-
There team 2 S ranks and 1 A- and 1 B-
How we won is beyond me as we won by 1 point in tower control!

Splatoon Rank
S
Highest rank gotten S

Blue_Blur

Anyone want to do some squad battles with me?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

SplatoonMidnight

Are we able just to do Squad with 2 people? you and me?

Splatoon Rank
S
Highest rank gotten S

Blue_Blur

Yep! I'll make the group.

Blue_Blur

YES! That was awesome!

rjejr

@SplatoonMidnight: How many points did you get for that, 16? I lost a match this afternoon when my team of four A- members played an S, A+ and 2 A's. We only lost 4 points, which was good b/c I was A- 9 at the time so only went down to A- 5. I won the next 2, 14 points each. Which really makes me wonder why if the game can do all the math to decide how many points we win or lose it can't simply make the teams closer so that every game is + or - 10. I know you can't evenly divide an odd number of a certain rank, but four A- on one team, none on the other, is just nuts. And it happens more often than not, if there are 3 of 1 rank they always seem to be on the same team, and that's just stupid. If the game is going to be stupid I prefer we not have rank and it not show us what they are. Losing is aggravating, losing b/c the matchmaking stuck seems unnecassary.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic