Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 14,636

Jazzer94

@jariw: I feel like spoiler tags would be appropriate for your last post in case people don't want to know.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MasterWario

Well after doing Splatfest for 4.5 hours I finally got there. I'll reserve my final judgement until after I get those sea snails, but I'm going to count on not worth. I was crushing those games for a while, but around 2/3 to go I hit a small loss streak... and did that time rack up. I can't imagine getting up to King with anything less than a 75% win rate. It took too long as it was and I won a considerable amount of my games (at least 80%). Oh well, at least I'm a Marshmallow King.

Something that hit me while playing was that you're basically part of a Callie and Marie cult during Splatfest; makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

And I didn't get any issues except for one laggy match but that was just one guy, and 3 disconnects after the match was already over (well fine, I wanted to switch weapons anyway).

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

OorWullie

I've just played non stop from one Callie and Marie announcement to the next.,I don't think I've ever done that before.It's that new leaderboard that's to blame,I couldn't stop playing until I was number 1.Joey was neck and neck with me for ages so that kept me going but he gave up,after 3 and half hours someone had to.I kept going for another half just to be on the safe side

Untitled

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Iggly

IceClimbers wrote:

Also, a pair of fake contacts is one of the new head gear.

Wasn't there already fake contacts made by the Tentatek brand before the update? Or did they add another one, but made by a different brand?

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

rjejr

@OorWullie: You've got the moves like Jagger, you've got the moves like Jagger. Sorry, couldn't resist.

New thought. That Japanese Spaltoon website w/ the rankings really needs to be an app (or whatever you want to call it) on the Wii U menu. They had 1 for MKWii Channel, haven't really seen one since. I'm ok if it's just a front end button that opens up the web browser to the website as long as it can automatically log in whoever's NNID is signed on, both my 2 kids and I are playing Spaltoon. Does the web browser keep a separate cache per account? Don't think my kids have ever used it.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: Here's a thought, it should be in game and not just an app. Why not include it in the game?

Plus I went to check my friends stats and realized it's already Sunday in Japan. O.o

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Hey guys, Splatoon cards are now open to guests so anyone can make one! http://cards.n-masters.com/splatoon/edit.php
They are not 100% completed but most things are done, it's just to add the rest of the gear and to finish adding the skin tones to the avatar!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

watches GameXplain's Easter Egg video, has random urge to watch final boss video again, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MasterWario

What leader board is that?
Ha ha not spending anymore time on Splatfest.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

multicoloredyoshi

@DiscoGentleman: Just go to your friends list, and there's a list that contains all the people you've played recently. You can add them from there.

multicoloredyoshi

Nintendo Network ID: GWYoshi

MasterWario

@Spoony_Tech: Ah, thanks. Like, I knew that wasn't in game; I would have seen it.

I don't care much for leader-boards though. I got first place in a time trial for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, but that didn't last too long. There's always someone more invested into it and at the end of the day it's just imaginary internet points.

My Pushmo Levels

Spoony_Tech

@multicoloredyoshi: it's explained in more detail about 5 to 6 pages back. Its a weekly total that resets every Sunday. Its your wins and loses x10. I still don't fully understand it but look back about 6 pages.

MERG said:

multicoloredyoshi

@Spoony_Tech: Ok, I guess it's number of wins × winning percentage × 10. Kind of a peculiar calculation. No wonder couldn't figure out how I got 153.

I would say that marshmallows seem like they have a pretty good chance of winning with just how numbers are, but recent patch did change Splatfest calculation. It should be population percentage + (winning percentage x 4) now so smaller teams have a much better chance.

Edited on by multicoloredyoshi

multicoloredyoshi

Nintendo Network ID: GWYoshi

Joeynator3000

keeps losing because of lag and some guy not playing but keeps joining
Ugh, screw it...I give up. T.T
At least I had ok battles before then for my video for today. TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

whodatninja

I've tried to enter Splatfest many times now but it keeps kicking me out after some heavy lag. And there aren't even Japanese players!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic