Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 14,636

MasterWario

My logic is Marshmallows are just much more fun. I mean, I can get excited to roast marshmallows, but I'd never get excited to roast hotdogs. It brings back memories of my younger days as well. But hey, different strokes for different blokes. I just prefer the one that's more interesting to me rather than the one that tastes better.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Spoony_Tech

Taste>interest.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

rjejr

"Let us know what you’d rather roast over a campfire!"

Didn't realize that was the question. In that case I may have to switch from hot dogs to marshmallows as that's my honest answer. Roasting marshmallows is pretty much the only thing a campfire is for, well except b/c fire. If I just had to choose 1 word association style it's hot dog all the way.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: RIP to your avatar!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yamii

@whodatninja: it's also so expensive :c The bundle with the inkling boy, inkling girl and squid is being sold for about 80 euros where I live. While the game was only 40 euros :/ It just seems ridiculous that it costs twice the price of the game, while it doesn't add that much to it.

Whoops didn't quote, I need my sleep xd

Edited on by yamii

yamii

3DS Friend Code: 2964-9763-4762 | Nintendo Network ID: Yamilaaa

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: Yeah, I was planning on using album covers from 1965 for awhile but when I read the news last night - on Miiverse of all places, somebody hand wrote "Hot Rod" and somehow I immediately knew what it meant - I figured I'd use the ICON.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Octane

@Pahvi: For the European Splat Fest (North Pole vs. South Pole), they talked about Father Squidmas living on the North Pole.

Octane

whodatninja

yamii wrote:

@whodatninja: it's also so expensive :c The bundle with the inkling boy, inkling girl and squid is being sold for about 80 euros where I live. While the game was only 40 euros :/ It just seems ridiculous that it costs twice the price of the game, while it doesn't add that much to it.

Whoops didn't quote, I need my sleep xd

When they first came out you could get the 3-pack amiibo case for 40 GBP on Amazon. That's basically the price of a whole new game! Ridiculous! (But I'm holding out hope for Amiibo cards...)

And that's what you get for playing Splatoon all night @yamii! lol

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

jariw

The Gatling gun:

BTW, the new 610MB update seems to indicate many new included stages, when taking into account that the base game was only 1.5GB?

jariw

-Green-

That's impressive. It seems to have good range and power (at least based on the video). I guess the balancing factor will be the long loading period and that it can only fire in short spurts before being forced to reload.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

jariw

Playing some Turf War to level up my Splatfest Tee... One match on Blackbelly Skatepark, the loosing team got 4.8 %. They had no disconnect, and only 1 player not on level 20. I have no idea what was going on in that match...

jariw

jariw

Perhaps old news, but Miiverse is having a Splatoon art contest on Art Academy the channel:

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Octane

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but here's an image of the redesigned Urchin Underpass map:

Untitled

This is the current map:

Untitled

Octane

Blue_Blur

@Octane: Wow, that's quite different! I'm glad they got rid of the glass squares on the side path. Those were annoying!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Octane

@Blue_Blur: You're right, hadn't even noticed that. With those sides opened up, the centre is going to feel a lot bigger. I can understand why they put some trees there.

Octane

-Green-

Yeah, Urchin Underpass definitely appears more open. Which should help spread out the action and allow for some greater movement. Now it would be great if they continued these map modifications. I hear a lot of complaints about Arowana Mall.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic