Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 14,636

jump

rjejr wrote:

Hot dogs vs marshmallows b/c hot dogs vs hamburgers would have, what, made too much sense? Or marshmallows vs S'mores maybe? Oh well, it isn't horrible, still summer and related, just really really odd.

Glad to see another spaltfest, and right after the update, guess they must be confident it goes off w/o any issues.

Euro's sleeping vs eating made even less sense.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: If they weren't going to do it on the 4th why make sense now?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

rjejr

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@rjejr: If they weren't going to do it on the 4th why make sense now?!

If they WEREN'T going to do it on the 4th? Now who isn't making sense. jk, you make a good point, or at least you tried too.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr: of July hamburgers vs hotdogs that is.

It's almost as if Reggie gets 50% say. "Let's do Hotdogs vs Hamberger's". Best Japanese voice " no better idea marshmallows vs hotdogs much better see"!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

whodatninja

arronishere wrote:

rjejr wrote:

Hot dogs vs marshmallows b/c hot dogs vs hamburgers would have, what, made too much sense? Or marshmallows vs S'mores maybe? Oh well, it isn't horrible, still summer and related, just really really odd.

Glad to see another spaltfest, and right after the update, guess they must be confident it goes off w/o any issues.

Euro's sleeping vs eating made even less sense.

Yup. >_>

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

rjejr

@Spoony_Tech: Even I can't blame Reggie for everything.

So on 2nd thought, do you think it's odd they are having Splat fest 2 days after they give us the ability to make teams and all of that good stuff in the update? It's like, here ya go, all the good stuff you wanted, but you have to wait another 24 hours to use it as we lock you into Splat fest mode.

I'm probably the only person who would mention that a week in advance, but I bet next Saturday there will be some complaints on here.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

MasterWario

It just seems weird to vote for hotdogs. Like I have em' more and probably like em' more but how am I supposed to get excited to vote for...hotdogs ?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

TylerTheCreator

Marshmallows or hot-dogs? What is up with these team names? They need better ideas for SplatFest team names. I know kids play this game, but I still think these team names are weird.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

jariw

TylerTheCreator wrote:

Marshmallows or hot-dogs? What is up with these team names? They need better ideas for SplatFest team names. I know kids play this game, but I still think these team names are weird.

What's weird with them? It's "Let us know what you’d rather roast over a campfire!" according to the NoA tweet. Some seem to think that it makes more sense to roast hamburgers over a campfire than mashmallows, but to me that sounds more weird.

jariw

jariw

NoE Splatfest announced now: North Pole vs. South Pole

jariw

Spoony_Tech

@jariw: I don't think anyone was implying we should roast hamburgers. Hotdogs and hamburgers just go better together then marshmallows. Instead of a roast haveit grilled.

MERG said:

Aurumonado

Why would you ever choose marshmallows?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

-Green-

Aurumonado wrote:

Because Hot Dogs are icky.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

veeflames

Aromaiden wrote:

Aurumonado wrote:

Because marshmellows are icky.

Totally fixed that for you. XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

-Green-

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

Aurumonado wrote:

Because marshmallows are better.

Totally fixed that for you. XD

There. Now it's really fixed.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Octane

Well... Squidmas is now officially a thing...

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic