Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 14,636

jariw

Aromaiden wrote:

Iggly wrote:

They really need to fix the rating system in ranked battles because I've been losing a lot of points and not gaining much lately because the game keeps pairing me up with people who are either below or above my rank. I'm not suggesting they should not allow people from different ranks to join me because the matchmaking would take long if it did. What I am suggesting is just keep the point distribution to 10 points for either wins or losses since I'm getting tired of losing 12/14 points and gaining only 6/8 points.

That's been an issue since the beginning that I really hope they fix. They have been effort into fixing things in the game, so I really think it's only a matter of time before they have fixed it.

I don't see what the issue here is. It's the whole point of ranked: if you play against a team where you're supposed to win (lower-ranked average than yourself), you'll gain less points than if you're beating a team with a higher-average rank than yourself. If a player stand still in the rank, the player has reached the ideal rank.

jariw

Iggly

It's just a small complaint I had since the matchmaking is already pretty weird, so being forced to fight lower/higher ranked people can be annoying if they're going to constantly influence how much points are earned in the end. I finally reached A+ regardless of my complaints, it just took longer than I expected it to be.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Iggly

The new stage is really fun, ranged weapons really shine in this as you can pluck off foes from higher buildings. Rollers are still good since they can fill the lanes except for maybe some edges in one go, so having a fast roller like the Carbon Roller is good since I got the top score with it for most of the matches I used it.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Iggly: Cheers,going to put it on in an hour or so.Hopefully it'll still feature in the next map rotation,usually a new map gets a few rotations.It'll start off with my trusty Aerospray RG then once I've learned the map I'll finally get round to trying out some new weapons outside of Recon.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

iphys

A lot of people are complaining they didn't get their sea snails that delayed checking in, and who knows whether Nintendo will ever fix it, so make sure you check in the day after Splatfest to avoid disappointment.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nicolai

@iphys: Oh wow. I had to take a bus ride home all day the Sunday after. I'm glad I had the urge to check it when I got home late.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

OorWullie

Just played a few rounds of Turf Wars on Moray Towers and it's fantastic.The first battle I had on it was a classic,we were pinned back and getting pumped for the most part but a late push,some fantastic teamwork and a last second inkstrike we came back and won by 0.5%.Feels extremely satisfying chasing after your victim,jumping down from a height and then splatting them.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Nicolai

So, this free Squid Girl DLC:
1) When is this happening?
2) Is there even the slightest chance that it's happening outside of Japan?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

yokokazuo

Nicolai wrote:

So, this free Squid Girl DLC:
1) When is this happening?
2) Is there even the slightest chance that it's happening outside of Japan?

August and I think there is a pretty good chance of it coming still. With MK8, I believe that the Mercedez DLC was originally announced for Japan, but it was available for all regions when it launched.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Inkling

@iphys: So that's why I didn't get my snails. That sucks.

Anyway, are you guys Team Eating or Team Sleeping?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Judgedean

Jazzer94 wrote:

Not sure the choices are fairly even to me.

Agree. You need both to survive. I chose the Eat team. I hope they do better than POP last time.

Edited on by Judgedean

Judgedean

BakaKnight

I guess I'll go with team eating, I'm no food expert or crazy eater, but I care to choose my daily menu while sleeping is not really for me, I barely manage to sleep the minimun that is needed; I tried to sleep more, but my eyes don't want to shut down XD

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Koopa-King

Team Eating gets my vote. The whole game makes me hungry for squid!

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

jijifox

Wait, how did tower control turn into splat zones again

jijifox

Nintendo Network ID: martinstoikov

Inkling

I just realized something. If the inklings explode when they come in contact with water, then what happens when it rains?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

-Green-

@Inkling: I don't think they explode when they come in contact with water, I think they actually just dissolve. I think probably because their bodies primarily liquid (ink), and when they fall into the water they just sort of lose shape and dissolve.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic