Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 14,636

yokokazuo

ELI-ASH wrote:

Looking up splatfest stuff and Acoording to the splatoon guide the highest rank is 184 exp you get 2 by default and 3 if your team wins So if i can get in a hot streak its basically 1 point a minute sorta. 0.O

Actually it is 1 point for 200 points and 2 for 400 (not including the 300 bonus for winning), and 3 more points if you win. Not sure if there is anything for 1000+, most I've gotten is a little over 900.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Iggly

If we were allowed to have custom music for the Tower Jingle, I'd use the cornered music from the first Phoenix Wright game as I feel it would be pretty fitting for the situation. Otherwise I think the ice cream truck sound is fine with me because it's catchy.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

duddy

anyone else notice trucks in the lobby for some reason? looks like someones about to put on a concert.. :3

duddy

-Green-

duddy wrote:

anyone else notice trucks in the lobby for some reason? looks like someones about to put on a concert.. :3

Here comes Cali and Marie's super fresh show. I can't wait.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Joeynator3000

Looks like I may be able to join the Splatfest tomorrow afterall, so...coolz.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

yokokazuo

@ELI-ASH ya, my main weapon is the charger so while I can do fairly well with it, I don't think I've gotten over 1000 points with it yet (without the bonus). If you do get another point for 1000 let me know.

@duddy in the Booyah Base? They are there when setting up for the Spaltfest, Callie and Marie perform ontop of them when it starts.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

Even though I main the .52 gallon I think for the Splatfest I'm going with the Aerospray. It's just too overpowered for covering areas far too fast.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Even though I main the .52 gallon I think for the Splatfest I'm going with the Aerospray. It's just too overpowered for covering areas far too fast.

Yeah. In Turf War, the Aerospray is just too godly. I'm not surprised that "so" many people are using it, and I can only imagine when Splatfest starts.

I wonder if Nintendo will use Splatfest as a way to better observe how some of the weapons are doing in the game. Maybe I'm just being foolish, but some companies do tend to keep a close eyes on how effective some things are in tournaments or competitions and they occasionally make changes based on that. (You know like nerfs and buffs)

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

ELI-ASH

Ill be using the aerospray at first but switch to the krak roller when i get bored

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Iggly

I'll probably stick with the Splattershot Jr./Custom Dual Squelcher for Splatfest, while I'll use the Carbon Roller or Hero Charger Replica if I want to put some more variety in the matches.

OorWullie

Just turned it on and noticed the 2 trucks.Looking forward to it although the start times not ideal,12am for me but at least I''ll have all day tomorrow to catch up.I bet there are an addicted few who'll do a 24 hour session haha.Also looking forward to see how it looks at nighttime.I hope they include this for the normal modes,it would add a little variety to the map rotation.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Undead_terror

Untitled
Gonna be a little over 60 matches if you want to get 12 snails, also that is a little over 3 hours of none stop gameplay.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

The only thing stopping me from playing all 24 hours is my job >_< Probably gonna do 19 if im lucky XD. I played in marathon competitions like this before, It was a Resident evil 6 event. The event ran for 5 days i think. My longest time playing during was 2 days & 5 hours XD. Only stopped because I couldnt see the screen i was hallucinating(like having a dream ) Got first place so it was worth it

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

kkslider5552000

Because I am slow to play games, I only just beat the final boss yesterday. That was a pretty awesome boss fight. Certainly better than what Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 did. TBH though, the single player is clearly the weaker part of the game. The game is all about spraying ink everywhere but that's frequently a waste of time beyond spraying what you need to (though it gets more useful with snipers and especially the last level of each area). I wish more of that and more stuff that used the gamepad well were focused on. Some of the puzzle stuff is good but usually is a reminder that Mario Galaxy is an amazing game that is almost never matched. It was still fun but it could've been done a lot better I feel and the potential and quality of the mechanics (and multiplayer) make it feel a bit disappointing.

Multiplayer I really should play more soon, If I could I would've done 2-3 hour play sessions, multiplayer's fantastic for what it is from what I can tell. This is type of addicting multiplayer game I used to spend so much time on as a teenager.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ELI-ASH

ugh i keep getting match with level 9-4-3... I guess every lobby gets a noob or something and also communication errors after a victory yea when i want to stay in the lobby i get kick out just my luck.

Undead_terror

I am now a Doge King! I had so many win streaks, killed a whole team within seconds even!...I DID IT ALL FOR YOU DOGES!!!

Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Iggly

My power died for a second when I splatted someone with a charger lol, though it wasn't fun when it happened because the internet went down for a while.

Spoony_Tech

@Undead_terror: TEAM DOGS!!!

Just had a match where we had 3 on 4 and my team won!

There's definitely connection issues. I'm chasing around ghosts and inks coming from no where and splatting me.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

rjejr

@Aromaiden: @Iggly: There's only 1 song that should be blasting out of the speakers on the moving control tower.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic