Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 14,636

FriedSquid

@EOTW I did have some issues recently; one time the map introduction video kept playing but I could see the battle happening from the Game Pad, and the same thing where there was only a white screen on my TV. Only time this has happened was on Arowana Mall, oddly. There was also one time where there was a full lobby of 8, yet the game didnt start and I had to wait out the timer. Other than that, nothing but the occasional communication error.

I feel like this has been answered before but I'm not sure... Does paint on walls count in turf wars? I wonder because they dont appear on the birds eye view of the map when the winner is decided.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Captain_Toad

FriedSquid wrote:

@EOTW I did have some issues recently; one time the map introduction video kept playing but I could see the battle happening from the Game Pad, and the same thing where there was only a white screen on my TV. Only time this has happened was on Arowana Mall, oddly. There was also one time where there was a full lobby of 8, yet the game didnt start and I had to wait out the timer. Other than that, nothing but the occasional communication error.

I feel like this has been answered before but I'm not sure... Does paint on walls count in turf wars? I wonder because they dont appear on the birds eye view of the map when the winner is decided.

Walls do not count.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Shirma_Akayaku

Has anybody been getting disconnected online? It keeps happening to me but my internet is fine.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

veeflames

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Has anybody been getting disconnected online? It keeps happening to me but my internet is fine.

I had a problem once, but it away quickly. I suggest you keep on trying.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Joeynator3000

I only got a connection error once when I went back to online battles, but aside from that online was pretty good for me.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

multicoloredyoshi

yokokazuo wrote:

I've noticed that the gold aerospray seems to be a pretty good weapon for covering turf, I average around 1100-1200 with it in a match if I win, not sure if it may end up being kind of overpowered or not. Although they don't have much range and I have usually been able to take most splatter shot weapons with the charger so it may be a good counter to stop them from advancing.

Yeah the Aerospray RG does seem best for obtaining a high score out of what I've tried. Have gotten over 1400 in a winning match and over 1100 when on losing team. Consistently first place in matches as well. Was using the Splattershot Jr. until I unlocked it which tends to score high despite being a default weapon. Really hoping that the different modes will make some of the other weapons more viable.

Edited on by multicoloredyoshi

multicoloredyoshi

Nintendo Network ID: GWYoshi

Iggly

I gotta say, Splatoon is really fun from what I've played! The multiplayer is great 99% of the time and I never find myself bored especially if I'm playing with a friend. It's really nice that my friend bought me an Inkling Girl amiibo and I plan on getting the Inkling Boy amiibo tomorrow. Overall, this was a really nice birthday present from Nintendo.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

jariw

So, Ranked Battle seems to be unlocked during the weekend. Not far now:
Untitled

jariw

jariw

Jason723 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Megumi wrote:

...Why do people keep saying this game is unfinished? :/

Because they don't understand what the difference is between a "unfinished game" and a "small game with free updates"

I'd say "incomplete". The game is finished, but you won't have the "complete" experience until August. Do you think that sound better?

If there are more content arriving after the August update, what would you label the game after that? (The team matchmaking stuff in August is something I'll probably never use personally.)

jasonbrr wrote:

The game is incomplete and wasnt ready to be released fully, so instead of delaying the game, they decided to release it as is without all the content available.

Why are some of the upcoming MP maps already in the game, but not unlocked?

jariw

FireEmblem

Does it have any effect if you have the same ability twice? Or is it just a waste of ability-slot?

FireEmblem

SparkOfSpirit

jariw wrote:

So, Ranked Battle seems to be unlocked during the weekend. Not far now:
Untitled

Awesome. Better get to level 10 soon. I'm currently at 8 and only half way through it at that.

Splattershot is my weapon of choice. Mid-range weapons are always my go-to weapons in shooters and this is no exception. But it also helps that it's only second to the roller in laying down ink.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Kai_

I can't stop playing. I need that giant roller at level 15. I need it.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

jariw

FireEmblem wrote:

Does it have any effect if you have the same ability twice? Or is it just a waste of ability-slot?

You can stack them, but apparently they will reduce in effect the more you use them.

jariw

FireEmblem

jariw wrote:

FireEmblem wrote:

You can stack them, but apparently they will reduce in effect the more you use them.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind

FireEmblem

Grumblevolcano

jariw wrote:

jasonbrr wrote:

The game is incomplete and wasnt ready to be released fully, so instead of delaying the game, they decided to release it as is without all the content available.

Why are some of the upcoming MP maps already in the game, but not unlocked?

Simple, Nintendo more than likely has a very lacking summer in terms of content so it's their way of coping with game droughts. New Splatoon maps and modes, Lucas and other DLC for Smash, possibly even more DLC packs for MK8 is a simple way of dampening the issue of a 3-4 month gap with no new games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Inkling

So, what's your favourite map so far?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Octane

Okay, so I understand that the Sunken Scrolls might be difficult to find, but I've been looking for level 18 for 5 minutes now. I can't even find the entrance to that level... I'm sure I've missed something very obvious.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic