Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 14,636

jariw

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

jariw wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

The guy in the alley upgrades your weapons, according to the Direct, but I don't know the deal with that.

If you see someone with some specific cool gear in the Plaza, you can ask that guy to get it for you. If you have the money, he can get it for you in 1 day. And apparently that guy can add seashell slots to your gear for 30,000 points (instead of waiting for a win at a Splatfest). There are probably other uses as well.

Speaking of buying from other users, will you actually receive the money from the users who buy your gear?

You don't buy from the other player. You buy the same type of gear.

jariw

veeflames

jariw wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

jariw wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

The guy in the alley upgrades your weapons, according to the Direct, but I don't know the deal with that.

If you see someone with some specific cool gear in the Plaza, you can ask that guy to get it for you. If you have the money, he can get it for you in 1 day. And apparently that guy can add seashell slots to your gear for 30,000 points (instead of waiting for a win at a Splatfest). There are probably other uses as well.

Speaking of buying from other users, will you actually receive the money from the users who buy your gear?

You don't buy from the other player. You buy the same type of gear.

Oh, OK. Thanks!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MegaMari0

picked up the game from gamestop, friend bought the 3 pack of splatoon amiibos and 2 lucina. He's apparently gonna sell his. I might do the same thing IF it turns out to be rare. I dropped it off all at home. GF and niece are playing the game today as I sit here at work. Never have I had the urge so badly to call in sick. Alas, I need money to you know, live.

Edited on by MegaMari0

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

ELI-ASH

played as soon as it hit midnight and first lobby bam a level 19 player i guess some people got it early .

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

DefHalan

Map Rotation and the staggered map release to me seems to be more about teaching the user base how to play. As the user base learns how to play the game they rotate the maps and release new ones. This will allow for more complicated maps to be released when the user base can use them effectively. Most the time in other shooters you get stuck playing the same two maps because those are what people vote for. I am glad voting for maps isn't a thing in splatoon, even in Mario Kart most people always vote for the same track every time. It gets boring. So while it may appear to be lacking in content, I encourage you to pick up the game now to get the most out of it.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

Well...enjoy your game...I gotta wait a bit. TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ELI-ASH

when i use the roller and its down to the final minute i like to just sneak into the other teams base i noticed most people are too busy shooting eachother(usually in the middle of the map) than actually protecting their home turf.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Undead_terror

Got my boney hands on the game and the 3 amiibo pack without pre order! fun single player so far, just want to get all the single player stuff so I can get that robo outfit and other goodies.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

jariw

ELI-ASH wrote:

when i use the roller and its down to the final minute i like to just sneak into the other teams base i noticed most people are too busy shooting eachother(usually in the middle of the map) than actually protecting their home turf.

I tried that sometimes as well. Many players are only focused on kills. Surprised how undisturbed I could be painting behind the enemy line.

However, I haven't found any good and safe way to pass enemies on Arowana Mall yet.

jariw

Ryu_Niiyama

So I just got to play about 15 min of this game. I LOVE IT! Controls are intuitive and its a blast to play.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Kong86

Wow, its very addictive! Just one more match! Four hours later Im still playing.

Kong86

Undead_terror

Didn't lose a match yet and already at lvl 4, showing off my Robot helmet while everyone else got basic clothes >: )

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Something I can get into!

So far I only got one match lost and one match that I won that was too dang close...%44.2-%44.1

Edited on by Undead_terror

Octane

I've been playing the game for a couple of hours now, it's a blast! Just a quick question: Is it possible to own all the weapons (and gear for that matter)? Or do you have a limited inventory?

Octane

OneBagTravel

Splatoon is waiting for me when I get home ^_^

I purchased via the browser. I had no idea Nintendo had the ability to push the game to your system without you being home. Steam also did that which is cool.

Undead_terror wrote:

Didn't lose a match yet and already at lvl 4, showing off my Robot helmet while everyone else got basic clothes >: )

I need your autograph

Edited on by OneBagTravel

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

DefHalan

Octane wrote:

I've been playing the game for a couple of hours now, it's a blast! Just a quick question: Is it possible to own all the weapons (and gear for that matter)? Or do you have a limited inventory?

I am guessing/hoping you can own all of it. Last night I bought everything in the shop I could.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DoctorOverbuild

DefHalan wrote:

Octane wrote:

I am guessing/hoping you can own all of it. Last night I bought everything in the shop I could.

Yeah I think so I have so much money due to amiibo I've been buying everything when you max a page out it just creates a new one you can scroll left to right from it like an Iphones home screen with lots of apps!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic