Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 201 to 220 of 14,636

Blast

Inkling wrote:

MORE INFO PLS

This game is in the same group as Zelda U. We won't see more info about it until E3 2015.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Octane

Blast wrote:

Inkling wrote:

MORE INFO PLS

This game is in the same group as Zelda U. We won't see more info about it until E3 2015.

Splatoon is scheduled to release in the first half of 2015.

Octane

Bolt_Strike

December-February sounds about right.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

iphys

I just got an e-mail from Amazon.ca that says there is a delay with the item and the estimated ship date is January 4th, 2016. Checked the product page and it has a release date of Dec 31, 2015, which is surely a placeholder date, but does this mean the release has most likely been bumped beyond summer, or why send me an e-mail now saying the item is delayed if the placeholder date wasn't always Dec 31?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

jump

iphys wrote:

I just got an e-mail from Amazon.ca that says there is a delay with the item and the estimated ship date is January 4th, 2016. Checked the product page and it has a release date of Dec 31, 2015, which is surely a placeholder date, but does this mean the release has most likely been bumped beyond summer, or why send me an e-mail now saying the item is delayed if the placeholder date wasn't always Dec 31?

It's probably just an automated email from their system, unless Ninty says something I wouldn't worry.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

havokpants

as long as the game comes with some more system stability i couldn't care if it sucked
jokes aside
-proper voice chat

-custom maps

-actual xp system and infinite levels (the more leveled up you get the more powerful your character is)

-customizable characters

-a choice between 1st person and third person

-amiibo intergration(i.e put link in it and you get a special guest character "link" and special weapons like master sword as a melee and hylian shield (as if it were a riot shield in cod)or bow and arrow and bombs ect)

-lots of restrictions (not dlc) games like candy crush have the game restricted so it's hard to get things in it making people wanting it more so they play it more till they get what they want so if they implement this people will play it a lot more and the fact that they can't just buy their way out they will have to keep playing to upgrade or get new weapons rather than the default ink blaster which will give the game tons of replay value and more satisfiying when unlocking stuff

-worth while dlc if it added a few game modes each time like a survival styled mode like nazi zombies (i would die if that happened) while adding new singleplayer missions and upgrading the player capacity and some new clothes for your character
or racing modes like use your ink to get past hazardz or set traps for enemies

-secret areas in maps for sniping

-online co-op for singleplayer

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

CaviarMeths

iphys wrote:

All 2015 games currently have a release date of Dec 31, 2015 on Amazon.ca.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DefHalan

I really hope Splatoon doesn't have a XP system for multiplayer. It is rarely done well in games and normally leads to the people that jave put in the most amount of timehave the best gear and continue to win over people who can't devote as much time to the game.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Samurai_Goroh

I'm hoping for a 30th May release like Mario Kart 8 and a Nintendo Direct this December to show a little bit more of it and the general line-up for 2015 ( Xenoblade X, Devil's Third, Yoshi's Wooly World, Kirby, etc.). And please no more delays this time, Nintendo. Splatoon, Starfox and Zelda NEED to be released in 2015.

Regarding Splatoon, I don't know it it has been confirmed but I just want split-screen multiplayer with Wiimote + nunchuk.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

CaviarMeths

DefHalan wrote:

I really hope Splatoon doesn't have a XP system for multiplayer. It is rarely done well in games and normally leads to the people that jave put in the most amount of timehave the best gear and continue to win over people who can't devote as much time to the game.

XP system no, but equipment system yes. Customizing builds and characters is a really cool idea in shooters as long as it doesn't make you grind.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DefHalan

SpookyMeths wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

XP system no, but equipment system yes. Customizing builds and characters is a really cool idea in shooters as long as it doesn't make you grind.

As long as it is balanced then I am fine with it. The XP system is one of the biggest reasons I stopped playing CoD 4 after 2 weeks. It isn't a bad system when balanced but it gets abused too often.

aiat_gamer

Until we see further, this in no way looks like a 60 bucks game!

aiat_gamer

DefHalan

aiat_gamer wrote:

I know it feels like a $80 or $90 game that Nintendo is going to sell for $60. Can't freaking wait

Bolt_Strike

aiat_gamer wrote:

Why would you assume that there isn't anything further?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

TuVictus

Hoping the game has IN GAME voice chat for friends, at the very least. Can't imagine much teamwork going on if you can only talk to each other before and after

TuVictus

Punished_Boss_84

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Blast

THE SINGLEPLAYER MODE ACTUALLY LOOKS DECENT!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Inkling

WHY Q2?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic