Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 14,636

DoctorOverbuild

Just got emails from game uk! They said they're preparing for dispatch get ready for release day!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

erv

@jariw lol!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Datasun_7

Just got an email saying it will be delivered between 11 and 12! Yay so close

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

erv

Just had a thought, which one is everyone choosing to play as? A boy or a girl? I don't know if there are differences in gameplay and abilities, if any?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Tate24

I don't think there will be any differences.

it will just be cosmetic!

I'll go boy inkling because love some Of fashion.

I've seen male inklings wear!

Edited on by Tate24

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

Inkling

Male inkling. I'm going to spend so much time on my outfit.

@Datasun_7 Around 5pm for me! Hype!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

jariw

erv wrote:

Just had a thought, which one is everyone choosing to play as? A boy or a girl? I don't know if there are differences in gameplay and abilities, if any?

There is no difference, and (IIRC) you can switch back and forth between them as you wish. All clothes are gender neutral, except the outfit that unlocks with the girl amiibo (which is a Japanese school uniform, where the boy has shorts instead of skirt).

jariw

DoctorOverbuild

@Tate24 Yep! In the testfire demo I tried both genders and for some reason I just didn't really like the look of the girl one while I was playing I'm probably the only who's saying that! So I'm playing as the boy inkling

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Tate24

Yea I actually like look girl inkling!

Her hair looks pretty cool.

But yea just really wanna make my inkling my own.

Using my style to reflect myself in inkling form

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

BakaKnight

Considering that it is possible to change the Inkling gender everytime and at any time in the options I don't see a reason for choose.
I'll probably switch between them depending which one I wanna see in action or if the gears with the abilities I want looks better on a boy or on a girl XP

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Peach64

My TGC order has dispatched. Can't wait to get stuck into this. Zavvi also sent my Inkling amiibo yesterday.

Peach64

deanwig

anyone had the 3pack from game been sent yet

deanwig

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6558-3839 | Nintendo Network ID: deanwig

whodatninja

Huh, guess Nintendo does care about Denmark. They're setting up a Splatoon promotion in central Copenhagen!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Azooooz

Come on. It's not like Professor Oak would come here and constantly ask you if you are a boy or a girl.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Inkling

@Datasun_7 Has your copy arrived yet?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Datasun_7

@Inkling It has but because i'm in halls at uni, I need to wait until they email me that they have got a parcel for me This is absolutely the worst kind of waiting because I know it's so close haha

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

DoctorOverbuild

Wow game just f****d my order for a second giving me two official guides so I couldn't afford the game! I sorted it but their phone lines are long and the music is horrible!

Grumblevolcano

Looks like Splatoon has some direct competition, Halo 3 ODST is being released on the Master Chief Collection this Friday (29th May).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Charlosa

Despite Yodel's parcel tracking telling me yesterday that it was still on course for delivery this Friday - I now have my grubby little mitts on my copy of Splatoon with Inkling + other bits... So unlike last year's c*ck up with deliveries of pre-orders of the Mario Kart Blue Spiny Edition, absolute kudos to Nintendo this year... Shame I'm at work and may not get a chance to even turn on my Wii U tonight, although I assume that the online multiplayer won't work just yet, but I would imagine that the single/local multi player stuff should work...

Charlosa

Nintendo Network ID: Charlosa | Twitter:

DoctorOverbuild

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Looks like Splatoon has some direct competition, Halo 3 ODST is being released on the Master Chief Collection this Friday (29th May).

I thought that was just for people who got the game in a certain time frame?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic