Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 14,621 to 14,636 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

It's been a while since I've commented in here. How's everyone doing?

I really need to play this again and want to get to level 50 before the Switch comes out. I'm about an hour or 2 away from level 50

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Spoony_Tech - I've been doing OK. I got my S+ rank back for the third time in a row a couple weeks ago. I'm probably never going to play serious Ranked sessions any more.

I'd like to end my Splatoon "career" on a high before moving onto the possible Switch sequel.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheXReturns

I kept meaning to revitalise this thread, and then I forgot, and then Overwatch and final year of college happened. The highest I reached was S rank 92, which I'm still very proud of, but, like Viridi, I'm not gonna play any more ranked, because I want to go out on a high.

At some point, if we can get the players, I'd like to do one last hurrah. Perhaps over Christmas.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Spoony_Tech

I would definitely join for an NL group session!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

veeflames

I'm at S 9. And I'm not sure when I'd try and raise that up to an S+.
When I get to S+ I don't think I'm going to play ranked anymore. I'll be fine with S+ 30.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Lycidas

Think I'm done with Splatoon. Since 9 out of 10 players I encounter are using Gals, Chargers, the Splattershot or that insanely stupid Carbon Roller that's splatting me even when I'm standing on the wall at Camp Triggerfish, the game's dynamic has become more frustrating and annoying than anything else. It's been a good time, but there are other games to play.

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

Super Mario Maker Levels

Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

teamladd

Im just getting back into gaming and discovered Splatoon. Do people still play this online?

teamladd

Octane

@teamladd Probably. Not as much as people did near launch, but plenty of people still play, more than enough for the online matches.

Octane

shani

@teamladd Of course!
Sure, gaming activity has declined somewhat, but people still play it.
The Splatoon 2 footage actually made me want to play more Splatoon again.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

teamladd

Thanks @shani and @Octane.

Did play for a bit last night and I'm enjoying it and seemed to be plenty of people about!

teamladd

Rexcalibr

I still play the game but honestly I like customizing my Inkling more than the actual battles themselves (except Rainmaker). I wish there were more options for customizing your Inkling's looks and honestly I hope they get rid of the ink tank as it's a huge distraction to making your Inkling stand out.

I am all about the looks. Hope they give a new option for pants/shorts instead of everyone having the same black shorts.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Nicolai

I'm online, if anyone wants to play!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Honelith

Just got this yesterday for the Wii U after I really enjoyed the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire and I'm loving this game. It's the territory control gamepay which really appeals to me, like Natural Selection, Team Fortress etc, so I'm right at home with this gem. Amazed how active this game still is, finding games really fast, I bet lots have returned to practise for Splatoon 2.

Might even get those 3 main amiibo's for those extras and because Splatoon 2 will use them too.

Edited on by Honelith

Honelith

Switch Friend Code: SW-0658-7331-4900

ElliottBlack1

He guys. I'm not a splatoon fan, but my little bro is. He is 8, and bet none of you can beat him. Seriously. I can't even beat him, and I've been playing splatoon for about two years? I stopped playing it, when I started playing Minecraft on the Wii U. His Nintendo Network ID is SabianBlack1. You have to ask me for him to friend you though, because he's not over 13.

Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118

Xbox life ID: Elliott Black 0

Discord account: Elliott Black#9217

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic