Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 14,636

Joeynator3000

R_Champ wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Soooo.... Is there a story to this game?

IIRC they said they wanted to implement a singleplayer element in to the game at E3.

The game seem to be really early in development. Wouldn't surprise me if they changed up the multiplayer and gave us different classes and stuff as well.

I'm pretty sure there's already different classes in the game, we just didn't get to use them in the demo. lol

One of the tree house events touched on this. One of the guys from NOA asked one of the devs how super weapons would work and they got into a brief conversation on choosing weapons before a match...which sounds a lot like classes to me. (Don't remember if they used that actual word or not though).

Yeah, I'm also sure some of them we saw in the trailer.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ralizah

I wouldn't mind a light campaign mode that slowly works the player through all of the different stuff they can do in the game. The meat of the game, as with almost any competitive shooter, however, will be the online multiplayer.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

mamp

So may I ask why that squid girl with the glasses is like the most popular thing ever now?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

WhiteNoise17

mamp wrote:

So may I ask why that squid girl with the glasses is like the most popular thing ever now?

Because she's cute and on the internet just like kittens

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

CThrash13

I'm definitely excited for this game, and I can't wait to find out more about the local multiplayer and single player mode. I don't do online much, but I'm sure I will play this one some. But most of my gaming time is offline. It's nice to see a different take on this genre, as I will feel much better about letting my young son play this in comparison to CoD and Battlefield. He's going to enjoy this one.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Dreamz

Personally, I'd rather they ditch the singleplayer altogether and focus on the multiplayer aspects.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

CaviarMeths

Dreamz wrote:

Personally, I'd rather they ditch the singleplayer altogether and focus on the multiplayer aspects.

I wouldn't mind a simple single-player mode like Event Mode in Smash, where you just play against AI enemies in short games with specific objectives. No need for a story campaign or anything.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Inkling

I honestly can't wait for this game. I think I account for 50% of the views on the trailer

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Blast

So apparently the new blood at Nintendo created this new IP? Yeahhhh... they should be working on creating even more ideas then cuz Splatoon has gathered a presence for itself even before releasing.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shy_Guy

This game will be additive. I can't wait to play it

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

My main worry is that they won't have 4 player local co-op FOR online. Which would be a shame, as 4 people IRL against teams online would be awesome.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MsJubilee

I'm wondering if this game is going to have online chat, i hope it does not cause i don't want too hear curse words while i'm playing the game Cause i know some people who are going too play this game and just curse anyone for no reason.. But if they did add online chat, i hope you can chat with your team mates.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Captain_Toad

midnafanboy wrote:

I'm wondering if this game is going to have online chat, i hope it does not cause i don't want too hear curse words while i'm playing the game Cause i know some people who are going too play this game and just curse anyone for no reason.. But if they did add online chat, i hope you can chat with your team mates.

Heh, the mute chat button should be here for a reason.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Inkling

I wish Nintendo would release the E3 demo on the eShop with unlimited use

PLEASE NINTENDO IF YOU'RE LISTENING

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Akazury

midnafanboy wrote:

There has been speak off but no definitive anwser so far

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Jmaster

I got to play the demo at gamescom and I must say, this game is AWESOME! It's both tactical with and hectic at the same time. The curve of the ink-bullets is gonna take some getting used to though, as it was really hard to hit someone from a distance.

Jmaster

havokpants

"i will splatoon on yer mum" says the 7 y/o rage quiter/hax0r

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

TuVictus

If Nintendo doesn't have voice chat then I've seriously lost all hope of them ever being relevant in the online world. Quite simply, they'd be idiots to exclude it in THIS game of ALL games. Not much teamwork is gonna happen if you can't talk to you're freaking team mates

TuVictus

C-Olimar

kkslider5552000 wrote:

My main worry is that they won't have 4 player local co-op FOR online. Which would be a shame, as 4 people IRL against teams online would be awesome.

That seems a legitimate worry, as it seems offline multiplayer is limited to just two people.
It's a shame, as that would be awesome.

C-Olimar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic