Those dual ink strikes were frightening haha

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Iggly

Darn, I was hoping I would've been a hard to hit target in those ink strikes

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

shani

I've only inked ~8000p with it so far, but I already love the Berry!
It combines what I liked about the Splash-o-matic and the Forge Splattershot... well, except for the (effectively buffed) Point Sensors, obviously.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

yokokazuo

That was embarrassing haha. I think it was @Blue_Blur I tried to get?

I tried super jumping when I tried to get you, but missed and fell into the water

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

SheldonRandoms

I should pay attention to what game mode is being revved up

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

So close

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

yokokazuo

@Freeon-Leon if I had taken you out I might have been able to get every one else off haha. I couldn't get another shot out after you got me disrupted...

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

@Kazuo: Yeah, that was me. I thought I was a goner! XD You made up for it with how many times you got me with your Kraken in Kelp Dome. haha

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

SheldonRandoms

Grape Goats then @PikminFan22 : P U know what that means : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Blue_Blur

@PikminFan22: Sorry your connection isn't working well... thanks for playing though!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

shani

@PikminFan22: Okay, joining now.
Sry, earlier I had uploaded tons of screenshots with weapon/gear sets to Miiverse and and I just added a description to some of them. Got a bit lost.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Iggly

@PikminFan22 Good games, you definitely got better since the last time we played

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Alright, I'll be going off now. Thanks for the games!

yokokazuo

SheldonRandoms

@PikminFan22 You're acting like I was holding the roller and hopping around like a kangaroo or something, you have no proof of the troof of that : P

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic