Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 11,281 to 11,300 of 14,636

veeflames

@shani: Yeah, it's pretty easy to push away the Krakens with your weapons now.It's so... surreal, yet satisfying. XD
Anyone want to squad and test out the new Piranha Pit? It's Splat Zones; in the new stage there are two zones that are right next door to each other. It'll be crazy to see what happens.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@shani: Are you still up for a twin squad?

God first.

veeflames

@shani: I'll be there as soon as I finish this match!

God first.

veeflames

I actually forgot how close I am to dropping to rank A....

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

shani

@Vee_Flames: Tell me whenever you want to drop out and go to random ranked, I'll likely do the same. ^^

But now it's going better, I was actually on a killing streak (4) in the last seconds.

Btw is the game messing with us? Almost every fight was on Urchin Underpass.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

veeflames

@shani: Haha, who knows? Splatoon can b very weird at times. I think we do better on Piranha Pit, though.
Oh, and nice choreography with the belts!

God first.

veeflames

Well, I'm done for now. Got stuff to do on the computer...
Nice games, actually. The new stage is pretty fun to play on... swimming on those belts isand splatting an opponent by surprise is a great feeling! I also like how the Splat Zones are literally next to each other... Makes for some interesting mechanics.
So again, pleasure playing with you.

God first.

veeflames

@shani: Remember how we both jumped off the belt (the inclined one) at the exact same time while trying to paint the opponent's splat zone? If you don't, I'm guessing you didn't see me as I was right behind you shooting at the opponents. We both went on and off the belt as the same time!

God first.

shani

@Vee_Flames: The pleasure was mine. Yeah I also like how the Splatzones are designed there and the belts (didn't know they're called belts ) make it very interesting. When I saw them the first time in recon my first idea was just standing on them while shooting at the Zone. My second thought was placing a bomb there and let the belt deliver it to the enemy. It was only after that that I realized you could use the belt to get on that enemy platform quicker.
This stage - at least with SZ - also seems to make beacons rather pointless since everything is so close to each other.
But I'm curious how the rest of the map will be used in the other two modes.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I hope the next North American Splatfest happens soon!

In weeks time would be swelltastic.

........Plz!?!

.................Plz with a cherry on top? : Y

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

jariw

2 really technical courses on Turf War now: Mahi Mahi and Piranha Pit.

jariw

crimsontadpoles

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I hope the next North American Splatfest happens soon!

In weeks time would be swelltastic.

........Plz!?!

.................Plz with a cherry on top? : Y

North America has already had an extra Splatfest than Europe, and you're wanting another one? Just be glad that you're not fighting over whether the North Pole or the South Pole is better

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Lycidas

I feel bad for the guys that had me on their team in Ranked lately, but though I'm really bad, it's the fastest way to level up. And still a lot of fun, even when I get splatted 11 times a match. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

Super Mario Maker Levels

Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic