Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 11,101 to 11,120 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: You've never lagged for me. Turning your Wii U on and off sometimes helps with connection problems, so maybe try that? I think everyone gets disconnected every now and then though, so I wouldn't worry about too much.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

LzWinky

Some of these nice inklings are nice enough to give me 24 sea snails. That's so nice of them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

It would be a Christmas Miracle if Team Nice won this Splatfest lol

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

LzWinky

Iggly wrote:

Would be NICE, wouldn't it?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

LztheQuack wrote:

Iggly wrote:

Would be NICE, wouldn't it?

You don't have to be so naughty about it

LzWinky

I have that hat

Nicolai

Wow, I just played a match where their entire team got disconnected, and ours wasn't. The score was about 70% to 2%

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

Just had a match where the opposing team was crushing us. We kept dying...and won literally at the last second

Nicolai

3 minutes till Splatfest is over... and 5 more points till I become Nice Champion... I have to win this next game!

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

33-24 for me overall

Nicolai

Yay, I won it! I dunno what the tally is, but I know I lost a lot on my way to champion :/

Got married.

FriedSquid

Hey I finally made it to Naughty Queen! First time I actually had enough time to make it to Splatoon royalty!

And to top it off Callie wins! I haven't won a Splatfest for as long as I can remember.

Nice guys always finish last >:3

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Spoony_Tech

I'm a winner again!

Naughty 41% to Nice 59% popular vote.
Reverse that for wins naughty 59% and Nice 41% I could tell it was going to be bad for the nice guys!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

Congrats you guys, I guess coal won't be the only thing in your stockings this Squidmas.

SquidOrKid

Anyone want to do a private battle?

SquidOrKid

ELI-ASH

@Iggly: That should have been maries come back line instead she just sayd something nice, but i guess it was sorta implyed that she wasnt happy.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

jariw

Saw a rumor at NeoGAF (yet unconfirmed) that the stock for the Splatoon bundle is sold out at amazon Japan and that the new stock will not be available until after Christmas. At the moment, the stock is gone there at least.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

LzWinky

We need more Splatfests. I could use some more snails

Blue_Blur

Yay for Team Naughty! Up to 26 Sea Snails now.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic