Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 11,081 to 11,100 of 14,636

Iggly

I honestly have no idea who's gonna win in terms of popularity. Last night all of my matches has been against Team Naughty, now it's a mixture of both Naughty and Nice.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

wisdomsprince

@jariw: ive been playing Splatoon since the beginning and im sure its not my internet since all other devices are working at the same time that the wii u loses connection (after playing 1 match same place everytime on the results screen). Also, retsarting the wiinu gets it working again for one match. Lastly, going into system settings and testing the connection is successful.i know its easier to assume Nintendo is perfect but this obviously a Nintendo problem.Started after the last update to Splatoon. Fix this Nintendo because Icant play Splatoon on my xbox

Follow me on twitch (wisdomsprince) fully 60FPS 1080P Nintendo goodness

Twitter:

Mk_II

im sure its not my internet since all other devices are working at the same time that the wii u loses connection

sorry but that doesn't prove a thing. If millions of other users are not experiencing the same issue, Occam's Razor says the problem most probably is on your side (or your ISP).

Have you tried a router reset? Are you using a WiFi connection for your Wii U? Then other devices on your local network could be using up the bandwidth or clogging the network.

Are there a lot of other Wifi networks in your neighbourhood? This can also affect performance of your Wifi connections as they all use the same radio frequencies.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

LzWinky

Blue_Blur wrote:

I could only play a few matches so far, but my score is 11-0 in favor of Team Naughty! Muhaha!

I really want to win this Splatfest... I need Sea Snails! XD ...I also want to win another Splatfest because so far I've only won 2... a little disappointing.

Don't worry. We are all on the same team. I would be surprised if we didn't win with all these records

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ELI-ASH

I hearf someTeam Nice folk also got matched against their own team.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MasterWario

@Maxz: If you prefer a supportive role then it would make sense you prefer SZ and TC. Whilst you can play a pretty supportive role in RM and still carry, depending on your teammates, playing the best supportive role in the world doesn't necessarily mean the RM goes anywhere. Which is why getting a lead is so important, so then you can concentrate on support and not have to worry about pushing the RM ahead (I would still try and keep the RM in enemy territory though).

I would say, a good lead is around 50 distance, depending on the map of course. Some maps like Flounder Heights you really need to try and get to sub 20 distance, because otherwise a team wipe usually means you've lost the lead.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LzWinky

Jazzer94 wrote:

I'm playing in a private if anyone wants to join?

Become an Amurican and join the naughty side. All the cool mods are doing it

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blue_Blur

LztheQuack wrote:

Blue_Blur wrote:

I could only play a few matches so far, but my score is 11-0 in favor of Team Naughty! Muhaha!

I really want to win this Splatfest... I need Sea Snails! XD ...I also want to win another Splatfest because so far I've only won 2... a little disappointing.

Don't worry. We are all on the same team. I would be surprised if we didn't win with all these records

True, I've just been burned lots of times with Splatfest. Team Cats lost before the Splatfest formula changed. Then everyone thought Water Slides would win; they lost... Everyone thought Ninjas would win no problem; they lost... Then Science lost... and Planes lost... and worst of all... Burgers won! (Pizza ftw!!) I've only won with Team Marshmallow and Team Decepticons.

I do think Naughty has a very good chance at winning though, all these records are amazing! As of now my score is 20-3 in favor of Team Naughty, so I hope I did my part!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Iggly

@Jazzer94 I'll join after this match, I'm literally just 2 points away from being a Nice King.

LzWinky

Iggly wrote:

@Jazzer94 I'll join after this match, I'm literally just 2 points away from being a Nice King.

Oh, a nice guy? Prepare to be SPLATTED!

Iggly

LztheQuack wrote:

Iggly wrote:

Jazzer94 I'll join after this match, I'm literally just 2 points away from being a Nice King.

Don't be too naughty or coal won't be the only thing you'll see in your stocking

LzWinky

Iggly wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Iggly wrote:

Jazzer94 I'll join after this match, I'm literally just 2 points away from being a Nice King.

Don't be too naughty or coal won't be the only thing you'll see in your stocking

It's ok. I'll just flash my shiny new Sea Snails at you

TheXReturns

I'm in favour of Team Nice here. I can't participate, but that's who I would support. Sorry to anyone on team naughty, I'm just going traitor to you all!

@Blue_Blur Huh. I'd only really differ from you on this, and cars vs planes. I think the Cats loss was the main reason they changed the formula.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Iggly

@Jazzer94 A lot of splats happened in that Tower Control match lol.

Nicolai

I'm currently a "Nice Fiend." Doesn't make much sense.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic