Forums

Topic: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Online Matches

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

Sjoerd

I'm going to do some matches in about an hour, anyone want to join?

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

abINC4L

Are there going to be races today?

NNID: AB88INC4L

Auracle

I guess not. I don't feel the best and the races slipped my mind. Feel free to race on your own though, guys.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Whopper744

Wow it took some work to find this thread..

Anyway, who wants to race?? This is the only online game I have on the Wii U, and only have like 1 friend.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

cool....only catch is I'm at work and will be going to Cabela's after this so....probably wont' be home til like, 7 or 8

Add me and I'll catch you maybe this evening or whenever.

Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

Anyone know where in the world the regular topic for this game went to? all I can find is this online matches one that no one uses anymore anyway .

Anyway, anyone ever wonder what happened to that whole, 'vote for a new DLC character' thing? It's like, they haven't said anything about it for months and no one has seemed to notice.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic