Wii U Forum

Topic: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Showing 141 to 153 of 153

AuthorMessage
GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

141. Posted:

I love this game, in my opinion the best one out on the platform so far.

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage
WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

142. Posted:

I am thinking of this game. Help me decide?

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

143. Posted:

WaluigiBag wrote:

I am thinking of this game. Help me decide?

If you like Mario Kart, Get it!
If you like racing games, Get it!
If you like Sonic, Get it!

It's one of the cheaper retail Wii U games out there,but it's a brilliant game.
Get it!

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Whopper744

Whopper744

144. Posted:

So is anyone else wondering what happened to there being a new DLC character on the way???

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, and Splatoon.
Try out my Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars levels as well!
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

145. Posted:

@Joshers744 I guess they are still working on it, the characters that are being considered after getting 1,000 votes are Ryo Hazuki, Hatsune Miku, Segata Sanshiro, Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, Bayonetta, and Ristar. Out of all of those characters, only one so far has been approved.

.................And I hope it's Ristar.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Whopper744

Whopper744

146. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Joshers744 I guess they are still working on it, the characters that are being considered after getting 1,000 votes are Ryo Hazuki, Hatsune Miku, Segata Sanshiro, Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, Bayonetta, and Ristar. Out of all of those characters, only one so far has been approved.

.................And I hope it's Ristar.

ok. The game has been out for months now is why I was wondering. Maybe I don't understnad how DLC works.
The only ones I know you listed is Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, and Ristar.
I'm hoping for ToeJam and Earl personally. Ristar second.
I hope it's not the other people. Just sounds like anime characters or something (yeah I know I'm going to get a lot of backlast but I'm just not into that kind of stuff)

Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, and Splatoon.

AuthorMessage
Big_L91

Big_L91

147. Posted:

what? ryo hazuki isnt in this game already??
that is the guy from shenmue right seems stange to not include him when hes such a popular sega character and was in the first one.

put it on.

AuthorMessage
Whopper744

Whopper744

148. Posted:

Big_L91 wrote:

what? ryo hazuki isnt in this game already??
that is the guy from shenmue right seems stange to not include him when hes such a popular sega character and was in the first one.

I have heard of him actually. He was in the first racing game, and i hear he's from a great old Dreamcast game. I looked it up before to maybe buy it, but it's way overpriced on ebay and stuff.

AuthorMessage
TwilightV

TwilightV

149. Posted:

It'll probably be Segata Sanshiro. There's already a model for him in the game, isn't there?

Edit: Yes, I know the same applies to Ristar, but he doesn't have a vehicle like Segata.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage
Whopper744

Whopper744

150. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

It'll probably be Segata Sanshiro. There's already a model for him in the game, isn't there?

Edit: Yes, I know the same applies to Ristar, but he doesn't have a vehicle like Segata.

I had never heard of him until I just googled him. Sounds cool actually. Interesting.
Thanks for keeping me more opened minded!

AuthorMessage
bassoongoon

bassoongoon

151. Posted:

The game is a steal. Its really fun. The controls will take a little getting used to, but once you do, its a really fun game. I prefer to play as a character with a lot of handling.

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

AuthorMessage
Megajack

Megajack

152. Posted:

I haven't gotten a Wii U yet, ( I'm getting one real soon ) but plan to have this game as the game I get with it. ( Not counting Nintendo Land ). I've heard its good, and same with the online, from what a few of y friends have said.

You're a kid, you're a squid!

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
steveex

steveex

153. Posted:

If anyone hasn't got this game yet, it's currently £7.99 at HMV. It's a steal at that price.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-8202