Forums

Topic: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - OT

Posts 141 to 153 of 153

WaluigiBag

I am thinking of this game. Help me decide?

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Banker-Style

WaluigiBag wrote:

I am thinking of this game. Help me decide?

If you like Mario Kart, Get it!
If you like racing games, Get it!
If you like Sonic, Get it!

It's one of the cheaper retail Wii U games out there,but it's a brilliant game.
Get it!

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Whopper744

So is anyone else wondering what happened to there being a new DLC character on the way???

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SheldonRandoms

@Joshers744 I guess they are still working on it, the characters that are being considered after getting 1,000 votes are Ryo Hazuki, Hatsune Miku, Segata Sanshiro, Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, Bayonetta, and Ristar. Out of all of those characters, only one so far has been approved.

.................And I hope it's Ristar.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Whopper744

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Joshers744 I guess they are still working on it, the characters that are being considered after getting 1,000 votes are Ryo Hazuki, Hatsune Miku, Segata Sanshiro, Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, Bayonetta, and Ristar. Out of all of those characters, only one so far has been approved.

.................And I hope it's Ristar.

ok. The game has been out for months now is why I was wondering. Maybe I don't understnad how DLC works.
The only ones I know you listed is Vectorman, ToeJam & Earl, and Ristar.
I'm hoping for ToeJam and Earl personally. Ristar second.
I hope it's not the other people. Just sounds like anime characters or something (yeah I know I'm going to get a lot of backlast but I'm just not into that kind of stuff)

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Big_L91

what? ryo hazuki isnt in this game already??
that is the guy from shenmue right seems stange to not include him when hes such a popular sega character and was in the first one.

put it on.

Whopper744

Big_L91 wrote:

what? ryo hazuki isnt in this game already??
that is the guy from shenmue right seems stange to not include him when hes such a popular sega character and was in the first one.

I have heard of him actually. He was in the first racing game, and i hear he's from a great old Dreamcast game. I looked it up before to maybe buy it, but it's way overpriced on ebay and stuff.

TwilightV

It'll probably be Segata Sanshiro. There's already a model for him in the game, isn't there?

Edit: Yes, I know the same applies to Ristar, but he doesn't have a vehicle like Segata.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

Whopper744

TwilightV wrote:

It'll probably be Segata Sanshiro. There's already a model for him in the game, isn't there?

Edit: Yes, I know the same applies to Ristar, but he doesn't have a vehicle like Segata.

I had never heard of him until I just googled him. Sounds cool actually. Interesting.
Thanks for keeping me more opened minded!

bassoongoon

The game is a steal. Its really fun. The controls will take a little getting used to, but once you do, its a really fun game. I prefer to play as a character with a lot of handling.

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

Spagem

I haven't gotten a Wii U yet, ( I'm getting one real soon ) but plan to have this game as the game I get with it. ( Not counting Nintendo Land ). I've heard its good, and same with the online, from what a few of y friends have said.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

steveex

If anyone hasn't got this game yet, it's currently £7.99 at HMV. It's a steal at that price.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-8202

Randomname19

I hope that this game(my first one for Wii U) will get a GOTY edition on Switch(and the other consoles) based on the PC version.It has better graphics and more characters than the console versions.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.