Forums

Topic: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

Auracle

@sanasa - Hey, if you like to race online, you might want to check out this thread sometime. The community is small currently, but you'd be welcome to join.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Papayosh

Does anyone know what does the red numbers and ! icons on the different game modes in the main screen represent?

Papayosh

MarioKenny1992

kosmusurfer wrote:

Does anyone know what does the red numbers and ! icons on the different game modes in the main screen represent?

it means there's something new, if I'm not mistaken

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

zoroarkrules25

Yes it does. I have the game and like it, it is really fun although i am wondering why wreck it Ralph( not that i am complaining he is awesome) and Danica Patrick are playable.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

MarioKenny1992

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yes it does. I have the game and like it, it is really fun although i am wondering why wreck it Ralph( not that i am complaining he is awesome) and Danica Patrick are playable.

is the movie any good, by the way? no spoilers, please

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

TheKingOfTown

MarioKenny1992 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

is the movie any good, by the way? no spoilers, please

Yes, the movie is great. Go watch it.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Banker-Style

The World Tour on Hard is HARD!

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

abINC4L

Banker-Style wrote:

The World Tour on Hard is HARD!

Lol, if you're struggling with "hard" be prepared when you hit the final area

As much as I love this game, I curse it for making you gather all 232 stars in order to unlock everything T_T, cursed traffic attack (only ones I haven't gotten full stars on yet).

I wrote my full review of the game on GameSpot: http://www.gamespot.com/sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transforme...

NNID: AB88INC4L

SubBronze

Got the PS3 version for very cheap, (£13, probably a mistake on Amazon's behalf) and I'm really liking it. Some of the missions I'm finding pretty hard on just B class though. Whoever decided that the tornado should invert your controls needs to get kicked in the balls.

But apart from that, a real quality game that I would really recommend, especially if your a Mario Kart fan. It doesn't rely on luck and as much as Mario Kart does, and has a greater emphasis on actual skill, which is a very good thing. I'd say pick it up next time you see it. Don't worry, the plumber won't get angry

But Danica Patrick, that just blatant and unfitting ingame advertising. In my opinion, she shouldn't be in the game. At all.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Banker-Style

bulby1994 wrote:

But Danica Patrick, that just blatant and unfitting ingame advertising. In my opinion, she shouldn't be in the game. At all.

I actually quite like her,even if she's out of place,I play as her a lot.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

sstern

This game is honestly one of the greatest Wii U games out right now.
I've been having a blast, and it seems as though the online community is pretty decent, based on all of the times I've searched and gotten into games online.
There's also several YouTubers on-board of course.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I could send a blue shell to you!
http://www.youtube.com/DrKendoCommentaries

Final-Starman

sstern wrote:

This game is honestly one of the greatest Wii U games out right now.
I've been having a blast, and it seems as though the online community is pretty decent, based on all of the times I've searched and gotten into games online.
There's also several YouTubers on-board of course.

This.
Welcome to Moonside Nintendolife!

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

SCRAPPER392

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Sonic was in Wreck-it Ralph, and they probably just wanted a real person in the game to make players who like NASCAR(racing) more into the game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Fafulec

For some reason demo is not available in Poland. Any message saying "Sonic demo available in Europe" should have a small note *excluding some less-important-who-knows-where-but-near-Russia countries."

Fafulec

abINC4L

TonIttou wrote:

Probably my favourite Wii U game so far, my only gripe is that the Mii character isn't very good - his suit isn't cartoony enough and is too stark a contrast with his head. Not to mention the voice, oh god that voice!

Lol, for that reason I don't choose the Mii, plus the car looks EXTREMELY generic.

NNID: AB88INC4L

Banker-Style

I've just unlocked Joe Shinobi,and Nights.
5 more characters to unlock.

Grubdog

The Mii voice is hilarious, sounds like a Grandpa losing his balance.

pietriots.com - where serious gamers have fun with their puppies

Nintendo Network ID: GRUBDOG | Twitter:

Tasuki

OK I just got this game from Gamefly today but I am having some problems with it. First off the game has froze three times on me and when it hasn't frozed I get a Disc read error message saying the disc might be dirty. Well I checked the disc and it is in perfect condition. Has anyone else had these kind of problems with this game. Not sure if I should return the game or if its my system.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GoombaSlayer

I love this game, in my opinion the best one out on the platform so far.

GoombaSlayer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.