Forums

Topic: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 153

Pogocoop

Now that the patch is out and it got a great reveiw here on NL, my intrest is peaked, I just might get this. My only question is, can two people localy play online together, like in Mario Kart Wii? You know, like, I have a freind over and we play splitscreen but against other players online. That was probably my favorite part about Mario Kart Wii, And I was hoping it would be in this aswell.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

PinkSpider

Can you play this Game with the gamepad and use the motion like a steering wheel

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Schprocket

Pogocoop wrote:

Now that the patch is out and it got a great reveiw here on NL, my intrest is peaked, I just might get this. My only question is, can two people localy play online together, like in Mario Kart Wii? You know, like, I have a freind over and we play splitscreen but against other players online.

Sorry, only any number from 1 to 5 - my silly way of saying "yes!"

I've had my two sons playing but we've been too busy playing to unlock tracks so we're yet to give online a crack.

@PinkSpider You can with the Wii motes and I think you can with the Gamepad too, but the consensus in our games has been analog sticks are best, but then that's partly Sony's evil influence

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

GeePers

Glad to see the patch is finally out! Boost Mode is much better!

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

Pogocoop

Thank you so much @schprocket!
I will be downloading this tonight, Hope to see you all at the races!

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Magikarp3

I just saw a video of this game on Youtube and holy crawdads does it look amazing

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Xilef

So how good is this game? Thinking about puting this one the christmas list...

Xilef

Viper9

Xilef wrote:

So how good is this game? Thinking about puting this one the christmas list...

I don't know how is the game on Wii U because I don't have the console yet.

But on PS3 (should be the same has Wii U) it's awesome, it's like MK7 but faster and with better graphics !

Edited on by Viper9

Nintendo For Ever !

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5058-1455

Razalom

Yep definately a great game and getting a lot of use in my household.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

PinkSpider

Played this game split screen 3 player with a 4th player on the gamepad tonight, wow it really doesnt look good split screen looks like a normal Wii game.

Edited on by PinkSpider

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

EvilLucario

Holy hot damn, this sounds like a game to pick up with a Wii U.

Now to actually get a Wii U for Christmas... sigh... time to officially rip apart my wallet...

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Ya, this games legit IMO for anyone thinking of getting it, especially for $40. It's like Mario Kart(items), F-Zero(speed), and Smash Bros.(characters from all Sega games). The graphics, sound, and controls are good, too. You can use any control method possible for Wii U(pro, classic, Wii remote w/w/o wheel, Wii remote w/ nunchuck). My brother and I have gotten around 225 or so stars, and need 336 or something for the last chapter I think. It's a long game if you're playing on hard and expert, and online's ok, too.

THERE ARE SOME REALLY BAD BUGS SOMETIMES, SO BE WARNED. Other than that, it's definately worth getting...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

CoffeeWithGames

SCAR392 wrote:

Ya, this games legit IMO for anyone thinking of getting it, especially for $40. It's like Mario Kart(items), F-Zero(speed), and Smash Bros.(characters from all Sega games). The graphics, sound, and controls are good, too. You can use any control method possible for Wii U(pro, classic, Wii remote w/w/o wheel, Wii remote w/ nunchuck). My brother and I have gotten around 225 or so stars, and need 336 or something for the last chapter I think. It's a long game if you're playing on hard and expert, and online's ok, too.

THERE ARE SOME REALLY BAD BUGS SOMETIMES, SO BE WARNED. Other than that, it's definately worth getting...

Awesome! I'm supposed to be finishing up some Christmas shopping today, and this is on my list to check out because I have a cousin that wants to play it tomorrow when we visit. So, I may be picking it up later today. On the "BAD BUGS", have they said anything about patching them?

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I don't think they plan on patching them soon... I meant 236 stars, not 336 BTW. The bugs mainly look like they didn't test out some of the characters on certain tracks, so some can't get over obstacles sometimes, run into them when they're not supposed to, or defy physics, and flip like crazy on ramps when there not supposed to. This only happens sometimes, and mainly w/ only the unlockable characters. It really is worth getting for $40 in my opinion besides the bugs. It gave my brother and I alot to play. We usually understand why the bugs happen, and the situation of why they happen by speculation, which isn't always correct in some cases I'm sure, but we actually think there funny sometimes, or don't really mind too much anyway.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

TheKingOfTown

Is anyone surprised at the lack of people in online play? I've had it since Christmas but I haven't found anyone who is playing yet.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Razalom

Its definitely quiet online yes but I have managed to get some games.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

NinFreak

Is there a demo for this in Europe?

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

sanasa

NinFreak wrote:

Is there a demo for this in Europe?

nop, just rayman, fifa 13 and zombiu.

i play sonic with my brother a lot, add me if you wanna play online at some point. username is sanasa

sanasa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6552-4827 | Nintendo Network ID: sanasa | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.