Forums

Topic: So what's in the works for 2016?

Posts 61 to 63 of 63

Jordie

There was a 5 year drought between TP and Skyward Sword. Of course no one wants the new Zelda to be delayed but they might just do it to get the best experience out of it. And I think we can trust Nintendo with that, I can honestly say there's never been a Zelda since I started playing the series (somewhere around GB/SNES era) that I haven't loved. Sure, they are all somewhat different, some will always have gimmicky parts that aren't too well liked (I'm looking at you SS), but they are all fantastic games. So for me, another 5 years between main games is acceptable, as long as the next game is on par with the rest. Which it will be.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

shingi_70

honestly do we even have a drought any more, i mean we've been seeing consistent Zelda releases since Skyward Sword came out.

I'll be looking forward to playing the whole series before Zelda U is released.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

dumedum

The biggest thing to look forward in Zelda U will be the Game Pad.

Like Skyward Sword and motion control, this will be the title where Nintendo will really invest in using the controller, and I can't wait. So far, the best uses of the Game Pad were by third parties, and finally Nintendo is going to go "all out" with it. Just like with Skyward Sword where I thought they did it perfectly, they now have the opportunity with the Game Pad.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.