WarioWare DIY 2

EDIT: I forgot Pokken

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TechnoCharlie

This is just an idea but Super Mario Sunshine 2 or maybe an HD remake

TechnoCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-7279-2377-2791 | 3DS Friend Code: 2664-2537-1828 | My Nintendo: TechnoCharlie | Nintendo Network ID: TechnoCharlie

dumedum

The Mushroom Kingdom: a huge open world and platformer game which uses all the amiibo.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

LetsGoRetro

@cameronbelmont

"The games I get define my Christmas in many ways"

Couldn't agree more. I refer to past Christmas' by "The N64 Christmas", "The Zelda Christmas", etc. For the record, the N64 Christmas with the console, Mario64, Shadows of the Empire and I THINNK Waverace64 is the best one!

LetsGoRetro

cameronbelmont

@LetsGoRetro

That Christmas was the best one! Waverace 64 was part of it and so too was Cruis'n USA. At least for me. Those four games (Mario 64 and Shadows of the Empire) were a total blast.

Last Christmas was Wii U Christmas for me (got the Wii U, Wind Waker HD, Batman Origins, Ducktales, Rayman Legends, Super Mario 3D World, Need for Speed) and it was fun as well. I did PC gaming for a few years before that (I missed the Wii generation completely). But my last Nintendo Christmas before last year was my Gamecube Christmas, which was also a blast.

Missing Zelda Wii U next Christmas will leave me delaying the game for a year as I probably won't have enough time to get properly enveloped in the world. It would just be a crime.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition

shingi_70

I want to say lets gets some 2015 releases out the door before we start speculating on whats coming in 2016. With that said I find it intresting that we know more about Nintendo 2015 line up that anyone else.

One thing I can say is I bet Zelda is 2016.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jacob717

shingi_70 wrote:

Why does everyone want Zelda to be delayed to 2016?

Jacob717

Edie

Dipper723 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

I don't think anyone wants it to be delayed but I think given it's the first game to be open world and the work that that entails one assumes it will be delayed. I however am hopeful of a 2015 release as I don't think Nintendo can afford a delayed "Zelda U"

Edie

cameronbelmont

Edie wrote:

Dipper723 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

I don't think anyone wants it to be delayed but I think given it's the first game to be open world and the work that that entails one assumes it will be delayed. I however am hopeful of a 2015 release as I don't think Nintendo can afford a delayed "Zelda U"

A delayed Zelda U would undo a lot of good will for me, and I am a diehard and loyal Nintendo junkie.

SKTTR

F-Zero Online 32-ZX: Death Race
Excite Truck Online (by Monster Games)
Yuke! Yuke! Troublemakers! 2! (by Treasure)
Light Crusader 2 (by Treasure)
MOTHER4
amiibo adventure
Animal Crossing Adventure
Endless Ocean 3

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Edie

@cameronbelmont I have yet to play a Zelda game although I have "Twilight Princess" in my queue. I have high hopes for the "Zelda U" although my expectations are probably nearer the lower end of the scale compared to fans.

I would be very disappointed if the game was not released next year however at the same time I would rather wait another year or even two and have a truly great game than a good to average or at worst rushed or unfinished game.

From what I can tell the last few Zelda outings although good have not been "up there" with the likes of "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" from what I've read is possibly the most popular and critically acclaimed Zelda game? Not having played it yet I can't say if it's held up on a pedestal or not.

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

jariw

cameronbelmont wrote:

A delayed Zelda U would undo a lot of good will for me, and I am a diehard and loyal Nintendo junkie.

A bad Zelda game, but forced to be released on schedule would make me to not want to buy that game. But I mostly care about the games Nintendo creates, rather than the company.

jariw

dumedum

Edie wrote:

From what I can tell the last few Zelda outings although good have not been "up there" with the likes of "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" from what I've read is possibly the most popular and critically acclaimed Zelda game? Not having played it yet I can't say if it's held up on a pedestal or not.
Edie x

I don't think that's true. A link between Worlds was universally praised (haven't played it), Windwaker HD is an excellent port, and Skyward Sword is amazing.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

cameronbelmont

Edie wrote:

@cameronbelmont I have yet to play a Zelda game although I have "Twilight Princess" in my queue. I have high hopes for the "Zelda U" although my expectations are probably nearer the lower end of the scale compared to fans.

I would be very disappointed if the game was not released next year however at the same time I would rather wait another year or even two and have a truly great game than a good to average or at worst rushed or unfinished game.

Edie x

@Edie

TP is a great game! Loved it. It should be a great entry into the Zelda Universe. Be prepared for tricky puzzles. You almost have to train you mind to think a certain way to get through a Zelda game.

Also, not only is Ocarina of Time the most critically acclaimed Zelda Game of all time, it is the most critically acclaimed GAME of all-time. Not an exaggeration. It has the highest score of any game every made on Metacritic at a staggering 99/100. Anything after that is bound to be a letdown.

Octane

Edie wrote:

Edie x

In my opinion it's just Skyward Sword that wasn't that great. The game itself isn't that bad, but I think the motion controls made some parts a nuisance. Ocarina of Time, whilst certainly not a bad game, isn't flawless either in my opinion, it's up there with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess when it comes to 3D Zelda games. They're all equally good I think.

Wind Waker HD is a Zelda game available for the Wii U, in case you didn't know already.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Edie

dumedum wrote:

Edie wrote:

Edie x

I don't think that's true. A link between Worlds was universally praised (haven't played it), Windwaker HD is an excellent port, and Skyward Sword is amazing.

I was solely basing my post on what I have gathered from reading this website among others it's not my opinion of any of those games not having played them. Obviously everyone has different opinions but I was going by what I saw as the "general consensus".

cameronbelmont wrote:

Edie wrote:

Edie x

@Edie

TP is a great game! Loved it. It should be a great entry into the Zelda Universe. Be prepared for tricky puzzles. You almost have to train you mind to think a certain way to get through a Zelda game.

Also, not only is Ocarina of Time the most critically acclaimed Zelda Game of all time, it is the most critically acclaimed GAME of all-time. Not an exaggeration. It has the highest score of any game every made on Metacritic at a staggering 99/100. Anything after that is bound to be a letdown.

I'm looking forward to it thank you very much. That's interesting I didn't know it scored so highly but I will make up my own mind I think Santa may bring me the 3DS version.

Best Wishes,

Edie x

Edit:

Octane wrote:

Edie wrote:

Edie x

In my opinion it's just Skyward Sword that wasn't that great. The game itself isn't that bad, but I think the motion controls made some parts a nuisance. Ocarina of Time, whilst certainly not a bad game, isn't flawless either in my opinion, it's up there with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess when it comes to 3D Zelda games. They're all equally good I think.

Wind Waker HD is a Zelda game available for the Wii U in case you didn't know already.

Thanks Octane I have "Wind Walker HD" but I haven't even opened it yet. I only bought it because it was on eBay for £12. I normally don't like buying from eBay unless it's games unavailable to buy new as I like to support the Wii U however for that price I couldn't pass it up.

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

shingi_70

I don't want Zelda to be delayed, but from a development and marketing perspective it only makes sense. Zelda just seems to similar to XCX for them to release in the same year imo, its the same as Halo and Gears coming out the same year. (though that may happen next year as well).

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

I don't want Zelda to be delayed, but from a development and marketing perspective it only makes sense. Zelda just seems to similar to XCX for them to release in the same year imo, its the same as Halo and Gears coming out the same year. (though that may happen next year as well).

I don't disagree but I don't see Nintendo risking not having their big open world Zelda for the Holiday season.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.