Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,096

Luna_110

@arronishere:
Nop! It is confirmed its going to keep the original japanese VA, with english subtitles in the west.

I'm all for keeping the original VA in these case, they were working with a huge entertainment group in Japan - Avex - and letting all that work go to the trash would have been a shame. It would have been like, I don't know... letting people belonging to a big record seal lend their voices to the game.

I hope we get the bundle!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

cookiex

The western box art remains the same as the Japanese one

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah: Don't see why not. There is no indication that it Will be eshop only. Did Nintendo say who was doing the localization?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah: Nintendo Everything is also reporting the same boxart. So I expect a physical release. At this point unless they do a Fortissimo edition I may get this digitally (I have the game already in Japanese but want to support my own region).

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jariw

@Ralizah: It will absoutely be a retail release. The Japanese version is 16.6 GB on the eShop. Furthermore, for all eShop-only titles announced on Nintendo Directs, they have been very clear that it's "on the eShop" when the date is announced.

@arronishere: I've found no announcement that there would be a VO localization. I think people just assumed a VO, since Xenoblade X got one.

@Tsurii: Haven't seen any European box yet, but it will be retail in Europe. The European Direct announcement said "Will also be available to download from Nintendo eShop".

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Ralizah: Don't see why not. There is no indication that it Will be eshop only. Did Nintendo say who was doing the localization?

A 4chan post is saying Atlus is localizing it under supervision from Nintendo, apparently. Take that however you like.

Also, thanks for easing my mind, guys. I've become very paranoid since the Fatal Frame V debacle, and considering how poorly this game sold in Japan, I was afraid Nintendo might not want to take a risk on a physical release.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

I'm almost certain there will be changed. And oh my......there's cleavage cover up. That's a bit ridiculous but whatever. Just don't change the core game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Operationgamer17

One of the comments said, "Analysing the final version of the Japanese ♯FE shows that Tsubasa's outfit was changed to that, whereas in pre-release footage, it was shown to be a little more revealing. So far, nothing has been changed as far as we know, for sure." Can anyone help confirm?

Operationgamer17

yokokazuo

@Operationgamer17 I can't remember for sure, but I think the picture where Tsubasa is more covered up is different than the Japanese version. I'll have to check though, however I won't be able to do so for a couple hours since I am not at home.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Luna_110

@Operationgamer17:
Yeah, it was. If you seek Tsubasa's videoclip on youtube, you can see that the new version in the direct covers up a bit of the cleavage, and makes her top a bit more of a cut shirt than a bra. Most likely, the other girls will have more modifications to their Idol outfits.

Well, as long as the core is keep without changes, I'll still get it day one.

Edited on by Luna_110

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Aozz101x

@Operationgamer17:
yup, it looks likes it is.
Untitled
and it seems this is a West thing then Just NA,

oh well, I'm still getting it.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

Any idea one when we can preorder this amazing game? I need this as soon as possible. Especially because I'm sure it's release will be somewhat limited.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NinjaWaddleDee

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm almost certain there will be changed. And oh my......there's cleavage cover up. That's a bit ridiculous but whatever. Just don't change the core game.

Oh no! People have boobs! That's so scandalous in a game that's NOT rated E...dumb. I'm still buying it though.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Ralizah

At this point, I'm going to assume that pretty much everything Nintendo publishes that isn't first-party will be censored in some way. Feels like we're back in the 90s in all the wrong ways.

Whatever. Censoring cleavage won't stop me from getting the game. I've been looking forward to this since it was announced.

DQVIII for 3DS will be censored as well, although that was already censored in Japan, so...

Octane

@Ralizah: Blame ESRB or PEGI. It's most likely done to lower the age rating of the games; and making the game available to a wider audience.

Octane

Ralizah

Octane wrote:

@Ralizah: Blame ESRB or PEGI. It's most likely done to lower the age rating of the games; and making the game available to a wider audience.

No evidence of that. There has been much worse stuff in T rated games. Also, Nintendo has been censoring stuff lately that isn't even traditionally objectionable content.

whodatninja

Good old nanny state Nintendo, at it again.

Women showing cleavage?! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Ralizah

@whodatninja: Personally, I feel uncomfortable if I see anything more of a woman's body than the glint of her eyes coming from within the warmth and safety of her burqa.

Oh well. They'll have to do a lot worse to get me to not want to play the game, considering it's another gem from Atlus. I'm clearing out space indefinitely to play that game once I receive it.

Edited on by Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.