Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,096

Blast

LztheQuack wrote:

Hendesu wrote:

The more I see the trailers for this game, more I realize this game is just weeboo garbage than a crossover.

Which means it will sell billions and make Nintendo enough money to purchase Atlus and Sega!

That's not true at all. It's not destined to get huge sales at all. It's really gonna come down to Japanese gamers and people like me to support this game. And hearing you guys throw shots at this game is incredibly sad. Now I see what PlayStation guys mean when saying they wished SMTxFE was on PS4. This game would be far more embraced over on Sony than Nintendo. Nintendo needs more diversity... Badly. You Nintendo fans should be happy a RPG is even coming to Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Spoony_Tech

This is Atlus so this will be a day one for me. There isn't an Atlus made game I haven't liked in the last 10 years so I'm really looking forward to this.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Smash_kirby

@Blast: A lot of friends that I chat with say they are excited for the game. They play and love Splatoon as well. I know of other people that loved Bayonetta 2.

Smash_kirby

Blast

Smash_kirby wrote:

@Blast: A lot of friends that I chat with say they are excited for the game. They play and love Splatoon as well. I know of other people that loved Bayonetta 2.

Good, good.

Master of the Hype Train

mookysam

I'm not sure if I'm entirely convinced by this just yet. The battle system looks the same as other Shin Megami Tensei games, which is good, and I get a Persona-lite vibe from it but the aesthetics are offputting. I don't like the character designs at all. :-/ Between this and Persona 5, I'll definitely get Persona 5, but I'll certainly keep an eye on this. Very interested in what the story will be like.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

kkslider5552000

I actually do like the aesthetic on this but I'm an anime fan so...

To me much of my interest on this depends on what they do with the story elements. Almost anytime an anime story directly goes into the more pandering elements of the genre and Japan, it's either really clever and well done, or embarassing to everyone ever.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

Found an image of the box art on Twitter:

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

Eleonora is best waifu!

Master of the Hype Train

Hendesu

cookiex wrote:

Found an image of the box art on Twitter:

Untitled

I thought it couldn't be anymore cliché, but I was wrong.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

briwipdx

really like the art direction in this game. love the boxart but i wonder what the NA vers. will be?
divided on the performance aspects in battle but will withhold judgement until i play it.
but with the colors used, the bright reflective graphical quality, and the FE elements,
its like Persona in Candy Land ) i cant evn.
SUPEREXCITE

briwipdx

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9842-2514 | Nintendo Network ID: briwipdx

kkslider5552000

To be honest, at this point "The Wii U boxart is really good" is not surprising.. Boxart creators, still deserving of that raise.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

While I'm not the biggest fan of how they converted to 3D models, the character art for the game is gorgeous. I hope Toi8 has plenty of work lined up for him in the future.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

The Famitsu review is in...8/9/9/8.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

That's pretty good!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Anybody else importing this early?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

yokokazuo

@Ryu_Niiyama I'm thinking of pre-downloading/downloading it soon. Although I'm still not completely sure about getting it. Haven't played very many RPG games and never played SMT or Persona games, but I love FE.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ryu_Niiyama

@yokokazuo: I'm fairly certain that I'll pick it up within the next two weeks. Almost bought the bundle but 450 is a little more than I want to pay for a WiiU. Got the white deluxe instead. While I prefer SMT to persona I still like the gameplay and FE is one of my favorite franchises of all time. So excited!!!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

yokokazuo

@Ryu_Niiyama I would have liked to get the Fortissimo Edition, but it's a little pricey, $80+ Canadian for the game itself is enough for me. Are you just getting the disc or the Fortissimo?

I decided to get it so it's downloading now.

Untitled

I didn't notice at first that it still comes with the Atlus costume DLC.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

This game needs more fanservice and anime cliches

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

When is game America release?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.