Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,096

Sleepingmudkip

I am hoping that this game will have limited amiibo support because you cannot find fire emblem amiibos anywhere

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I am hoping that this game will have limited amiibo support because you cannot find fire emblem amiibos anywhere

Marth is suppose to be re-released at the end of this month. Hopefully that means I'll be able to walk into a store and get him. I still say the best use for Amiibo's yet is CodeName Steam.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Marth is suppose to be re-released at the end of this month. Hopefully that means I'll be able to walk into a store and get him. I still say the best use for Amiibo's yet is CodeName Steam.

I hope that when they re-release Marth that it wont be sold out thirty minutes after it is released. I want to get code name steam but I am saving up my money for other things.

Dreamsleep

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I hope that it has zero amiibo support.

As someone said, though, this is only the first trailer. I think that there is much more to this game. I personally do not think S. Links will be there, otherwise they would put Persona in the name. Also, they want this game to be different, since Persona 5 is coming this year.

I really expect this game to be early 2016 for North America, at best.

Edited on by Dreamsleep

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

VoodooTrumpet

Just give us Persona 5 too, damn it!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Dreamsleep

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

Maybe 6, lol.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Blast

Dreamsleep wrote:

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

Maybe 6, lol.

Hahahaha heck yeah

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

I've watched the trailer so many times and I'm sooo excited for this game. I wanna get to know the characters so badly!!!

Master of the Hype Train

MajinSoul

GameXplain has already done a trailer analysis on SMTxFE. Check it out if you haven't already:

I'm so hyped for this game. Persona 4 is my favourite JRPG so I'm really fond of the Persona elements in this game. This will be a long wait, but at least XCX will help to tide me over.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

Blast

MajinSoul wrote:

GameXplain has already done a trailer analysis on SMTxFE. Check it out if you haven't already:

I'm so hyped for this game. Persona 4 is my favourite JRPG so I'm really fond of the Persona elements in this game. This will be a long wait, but at least XCX will help to tide me over.

Gamexplain's amazing trailer dissecting skills expose how much Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem are actually in the game. Man, this game is gonna be amazing. Wii U needs more awesome JRPGS like these! XCX hurry up and come!

Master of the Hype Train

kyuubikid213

I absolutely cannot wait for this game to come out. They won me over with the pink and blue outlines of people in the overworld.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Spoony_Tech

I'm glad this looks more like an Atlus game then Fire Emblem. Like I said before, we are already getting another Fire Emblem So I wouldn't need another looking so closely to that series.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I've always kind of wanted a steam punk Fire Emblem so this will probably the closest FE ever gets to that. I'm definitely disappointed in comparison to what I anticipated the crossover to be, but that's not very fair to hold against the game. Especially with a year left until release. I'll warm up to it.

Well some people were expecting to see a trailer of Ike, Marth, Lucina, Chrom and a couple of Shin Megami Tensei protagonists riding on motorcycles in a ruined Tokyo to fight some demon armies. I can totally see the appeal of that but I think what we're seeing in this trailer is much more interesting and unique.

Master of the Hype Train

OmegaMetroid93

We DO also see a ruined Tokyo in this trailer.
And for what it's worth, the red-haired guy rides a motorcycle to battle.
It'd be really interesting if that really is their take on the cavalier class as suggested in the GameXplain analysis.
In fact, seeing their "modern" takes on traditional FE classes is really cool! I love how the pegasus has jets on it. It looked so badass.

This game really has me hyped. I prefer it over the dark and gloomy fantasy adventure I thought we'd get.

OmegaMetroid93

Storytime7

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

This game really has me hyped. I prefer it over the dark and gloomy fantasy adventure I thought we'd get.

Definitely. At first I didn't know what to think about it, but I've already watched the trailer a few times since the direct. I was never too interested in the idea of this crossover, but I like that they seem to be giving this game an identity of its own. I'm curious to see what direction they're taking this game in.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

crimsoncavalier

Since someone so rudely mentioned we people who weren't liking the way the game was looking should get our eyes checked, I rewatched the trailer. A few times.

To clarify, I think the game is going to be fun. I love JRPGs, and I have no reason to expect this game to not be fun, as I don't remember playing a JRPG that I did not like.

That said, the game itself looks terrible.

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3AMOGtI2TQ
Looks better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA

(edit): I take that back. I watched the trailer for Persona 5 and that just seems to be the art style Atlus likes for their games.

Edited on by crimsoncavalier

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Sleepingmudkip

crimsoncavalier wrote:

the game itself looks terrible.

I'm so tired of people saying this.

crimsoncavalier

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Get over it? I'm sorry? I'm not sure what this comment is supposed to do. I don't like the art style they showed. And then I saw that this is simply what Atlus likes to do. So I take it back. It isn't a bad looking game, it's just the art style.

But seriously, get over it.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Then don't even look here. People have differing opinions after all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.