Forums

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Posts 61 to 80 of 165

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

JUST GIVE US A NEW NINTENDO DIRECT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Geez dude. Give em a break and some time, Hiroshi just passed away. Nintendo is in mourning.

I'm sorry. You're right. I probably should've considered that while posting that comment. I guess I can expect another full Nintendo Direct in October. Sorry everyone if it sounded like I was rushing Nintendo out of their sorrow, because that's not my intentions.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

DefHalan wrote:

What do you want them to do? Show you content you have already seen?

Um, no. I'm pretty sure I mentioned ideas on what to discuss in the upcoming Nintendo Direct here:

We have barelygotten any info on Super Mario 3D World since its announcement, we still need more info on Super Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Yoshi's New Island, Wii Party U, and Mario Party Island Tour, I'd like to know what's in store for Wii U & 3DS eShops, and what's in store for the Wii U & 3DS in general. And of course, we need an official Flipnote 3D release date and a Miiverse for 3DS & smartphones update and release date.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

DefHalan

And they will get you the information when they can. They have shown info on Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country TP, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Yoshi's New Island as they have been playable at E3 and other shows. Super Smash Bros. 4 and Mario Kart 8 (which was even playable at E3) they probably don't have any new info for us plus they need to drip feed us until their release date gets closer. Wii Party U and Mario Party Island Tour, maybe they want those to be a bit more of a surprise, I don't know much about those titles so your guess is as good as mine.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

The party games probably don't need a TGS-related Direct, the audience would be expecting something a little more...substantial, you know?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kalosn

A Nintendo Direct for early 2014 or pre-e3 2014 that contains the next things:
New F-zero for the e3 2014
New Metroid for e3 2014
New "big surprise" for e3 2014 (Star Fox)
Surprises for 2014, Mario's 30th Anniversary
5 brand new games for e3 2014 (3 new franchises, 2 new ips)
Other games

kalosn

GuSolarFlare

thre will be news!!!!
and I hope there's something Monster Hunter related......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WebHead

Seeing as Yamauchi passed away, no more NDs until October.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SammyOfMobius

DefHalan wrote:

And they will get you the information when they can. They have shown info on Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country TP, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Yoshi's New Island as they have been playable at E3 and other shows. Super Smash Bros. 4 and Mario Kart 8 (which was even playable at E3) they probably don't have any new info for us plus they need to drip feed us until their release date gets closer. Wii Party U and Mario Party Island Tour, maybe they want those to be a bit more of a surprise, I don't know much about those titles so your guess is as good as mine.

Well, it's necessary to release more info on a game during its development until the time of its release. A developer couldn't just leave their game at an announcement and remain secretive from the world until their game is released. I no we received info on those games in past Directs, but we need more info as well.

SammyOfMobius

WebHead wrote:

Maybe they can release one last Nintendo Direct this moth, commemorating Yamauchi in a memorial Direct. Nah, that would be too sad.

WebHead

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Maybe they can release one last Nintendo Direct this moth, commemorating Yamauchi in a memorial Direct. Nah, that would be too sad.

Yeah, I can see Iwata excusing himself mid-direct. Probably best wait until next month.

WebHead

WebHead

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Yeah, I can see Iwata excusing himself mid-direct. Probably best wait until next month.

WebHead

CrazyOtto

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

I changed the name of this forum to "Forthcoming Nintendo Direct Predictions" because that Wii Fit U Direct was probably it for this month in terms of Nintendo Directs.

That's not bad, we could use this to predict all future Nintendo Directs.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Bessestad

Have there been any announcements for Wii U during the time of the Tokyo Game Show-event? Wii Sports Club?

Bessestad

LzWinky

Bessestad wrote:

Have there been any announcements for Wii U during the time of the Tokyo Game Show-event? Wii Sports Club?

No. Nintendo doesn't announce anything at TGS. Heck, I don't think they even go

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

Bessestad wrote:

...Yeah they do...lol. I remember them talking about Mario Kart 7 before there, and that was also when they and Capcom revealed MH 3G. Nintendo themselves announcing anything, I dunno...but they do go.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sleepingmudkip

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

Bessestad wrote:

they stoped going starting 2001 but they always have something big happening around the time like the wiimote was announced around tgs and...the former nintendo president passing all happen around tgs.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

There's a new Nintendo Direct broadcasting tomorrow that will focus on Wii U and 3DS games coming out this year! Anyone got predictions?
Untitled

FishieFish

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem hopefully!

"No one said you could touch."

SammyOfMobius

FishieFish wrote:

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem hopefully!

Wow, I totally forgot about that game. Yeah, that would be great!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.