Forums

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Posts 21 to 40 of 165

GuSolarFlare

I'm anxious to know about the 3DS update! hope it means Miiverse 3D(or portable since the 2DS is coming too)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CrazyOtto

EXPECTING:

• "Summer update" happening in October on the day right before Pokemon X and Y come out, Pokemon X and Y will also get talked about for a little bit, but not alot because it already had its own Direct
  • New info on Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country TF (including the 4th character), A Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics, Mario Kart 8, Wii Party U and Wii Fit U (just like cookiex said)
  • More info on Yoshi's New Island and Mario Golf World Tour
  • Wii Sports U coming next year
  • Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, and Sega Genesis/MD games for the Wii U Virtual Console
  • Japanese releases for games like Ducktales Remastered, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (the 3DS version of Lego City)

HOPING:

• Unified account system
  • 3DS Miiverse
  • Super Smash Bros 4 newcomer reveal
  • A Mario sports game for Wii U

WISHFUL THINKING

• Tomodachi Collection localization
  • Youtube 3DS app
  • New Advance Wars for 3DS
  • WarioWare 3DS for next year (more likely than the others, but still wishful thinking)
  • Photo Dojo 2
  • Fortune Street 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Pac-Man VS for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Clubhouse Games Deluxe for 3DS
  • New Twinbee or Gradius for 3DS (from Konami of course)
  • Pac-Man being revealed as a newcomer for SSB4
  • Nintendo buying Capcom (Capcom is low on money)

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Blast

MrSRArter wrote:

EXPECTING:

• "Summer update" happening in October on the day right before Pokemon X and Y come out, Pokemon X and Y will also get talked about for a little bit, but not alot because it already had its own Direct
  • New info on Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country TF (including the 4th character), A Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics, Mario Kart 8, Wii Party U and Wii Fit U (just like cookiex said)
  • More info on Yoshi's New Island and Mario Golf World Tour
  • Wii Sports U coming next year
  • Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, and Sega Genesis/MD games for the Wii U Virtual Console
  • Japanese releases for games like Ducktales Remastered, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (the 3DS version of Lego City)

HOPING:

• Unified account system
  • 3DS Miiverse
  • Super Smash Bros 4 newcomer reveal
  • A Mario sports game for Wii U

WISHFUL THINKING

• Tomodachi Collection localization
  • Youtube 3DS app
  • New Advance Wars for 3DS
  • WarioWare 3DS for next year (more likely than the others, but still wishful thinking)
  • Photo Dojo 2
  • Fortune Street 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Pac-Man VS for 3DS and/or Wii U
  • Clubhouse Games Deluxe for 3DS
  • New Twinbee or Gradius for 3DS (from Konami of course)
  • Pac-Man being revealed as a newcomer for SSB4
  • Nintendo buying Capcom (Capcom is low on money)

Everyything you said in that was beautiful...especially Youtube 3DS....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Snagrio

I remain skeptical of another character being revealed in the ND (assuming there is one, but it's pretty obvious there will be). After all, Peach was just announced today, and the last two months have shown that character announcements are a monthly thing (so far anyway).

However, considering how the September Direct is the among the biggest of the year, it isn't impossible either, especially if the reveal is a newcomer whereas the last three since E3 were veterans.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

BadKitty

Why look forward to disappointment?

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

JamesFox

Nintendo MUST confirm a patch to remove the Region Locks off the Wii U and the 3DS
Game Center CX 3, Puyopuyo Tetris and the Taiko no Tatsujin Wii U game is last straw in terms of region exclusivity that we can't play due to region lock

JamesFox

Nintendo Network ID: RetroToonMaster | Twitter:

shingi_70

My realistic expectations.

-3DS and Wii U system updates overview
-A quick overview of Nintendo's fall WIi U & 3DS line ups. (NN features and more gameplay.
-A few eshop games for both systems slated this year from Nintendo.
-A look at what's next in 2014.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JamesFox

What i hope for

• October update (Wii U and 3DS region locks removed)
  • more info on Pac-Man Museum
  • Sega or Nintendo announces Puyopuyo Tetris for US release
  • More VC News
  • Wii Sports U

JamesFox

Nintendo Network ID: RetroToonMaster | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Pokemon Sapphire and ruby remake!!!!!! thats all i want and more zelda u news.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

How about something about that huge fall update? The Warawara Plaza needs some fixing.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

1337man1233

im really hoping we get a direct for albw or just focus on it more ive been starveing for more info on that game also i really want some old pokemon games to be on 3ds vc because ive only ever played the pikachu yellow one

Edited on by 1337man1233

1337man1233

Metroidlink

Since @RR529 said it will be a big ND right before TGS, and Zelda U almost got shown on E3 I am hoping for Zelda U Link:
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/miyamoto_zelda_wii_u...
Also hoping for some news on account system and wii u update and of course Miiverse 3DS

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Sonicfan11589

I had made a post about Super Mario Bros. 3. On Nintendo.com, on the list of upcoming Wii U and 3DS games, they tend to have VC games that haven't got an official release date but end up being released the following Thursday and Super Mario Bros. 3 is on those lists. So I think SMB3 is re-releasing on both 3DS and Wii U eShop next Thursday. I'm guessing that is when the Nintendo Direct is and they'll be announcing that.

Sonicfan11589

rallydefault

I'm hoping they drum up some Zelda fever! Wind Waker is just around the corner, so perhaps a bit on that, but then maybe they start to trickle out some information on the brand-new Zelda title for Wii U, even if it's just a few screen shots. That's sure to grab mainstream attention, and it makes sense to have a Direct focused more on Zelda right before Wind Waker comes out in a couple weeks.

rallydefault

SammyOfMobius

I'm going to go for a limb and say that the next Nintendo Direct is coming up this Wednesday through Friday. If not, I'll be somewhat surprised.
@JamesFox Yes, definitely more info on Pac-Man Museum. I hear it'll come with the original Pac-Man game, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Pac-Man Battle Royale. Hopefully Pac-Mania, Pac-Man World (PS1), and Pac-Man Arrangement are announced for the compilation as well.
@Sonicfan11589 I'm not sure about this Thursday. Maybe sometime in October, November, or December because I'm pretty sure SMB3 for Wii U & 3DS e-Shop was slated for a release in Q4 2013.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

I looked at Nintendo's website, and saw Super Mario Bros. 3 listed, with both a trailer and a description. I now think there's a chance it could come this Thursday or next Thursday.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Snagrio

I have a feeling the Direct will be announced tomorrow (but won't happen tomorrow though).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

skywake

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

So I think SMB3 is re-releasing on both 3DS and Wii U eShop next Thursday. I'm guessing that is when the Nintendo Direct is and they'll be announcing that.

Well that would be a pretty thin Nintendo Direct especially given they released SMB, SMB2, Zelda, Megaman 1-4, Metroid and Kid Icarus with little to no fanfare......

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.