Forums

Topic: Scribblenauts Unlimited now delayed until 2013 for Europe???

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

xBASSxMONSTAx

Read it here: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=44548429#post44548429

Here's a quote:
"It's due to stuff I can't talk about until 2013," 5th Cell boss Jeremiah Slaczka wrote on NeoGAF

FFS... First Rayman Legends and now this!. I'm thinking of canceling my pre order and will wait until next year. Thanks a lot Nintendo for putting a downer on my day.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

6ch6ris6

i only see: "for the Wii U™ system, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system and PC this holiday season."

too bad. this will be my first scribblenauts game. hm maybe i will get superscribblenauts then

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Read it here: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=44548429#post44548429

Here's a quote:
"It's due to stuff I can't talk about until 2013," 5th Cell boss Jeremiah Slaczka wrote on NeoGAF

FFS... First Rayman Legends and now this!. I'm thinking of canceling my pre order and will wait until next year. Thanks a lot Nintendo for putting a downer on my day.

I doubt Nintendo had anything to do with this unless they're publishing it in Europe

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Banker-Style

Don't know why it's been delayed till next year,as the previous 2 Scribblenauts games launch around the same time as the US.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

BenAV

I was originally a little disappointed when I heard this because I've preordered the game and plan to get it with my Wii U at launch... but then I heard that apparently it's only Europe and not Australia (which is pretty weird) so I'm happy.
If there's anyone in Europe that really wants the game this year, then just buy a copy online from Australia.
I'm assuming it'll be on the eShop too, so if you're happy to go down that route then it's also possible to just change your region to Australia and download it (I'm assuming the Wii U eShop works similar to the 3DS in that regard).
Could be a little more expensive, but it beats waiting till next year.
Normally it's us that have to buy from there.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I don't see any reason for this to be delayed for Europe. I got it along with my Wii U and it works fine, so it's not a problem with the physical game.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Sjoerd

I was really interested in this, but I heard the puzzles are really lineair and impossible to solve creatively. How are your experiences @Popo_man?

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

TsunamiSensei

@Sjoerd

The game is a little on the easy side, but it is really fun and pretty long compared to the previous games. There are still some nintendo characters that haven't been announced by 5th cell, but are in the game. It is an overall very fun experience and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys being creative.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.