Forums

Topic: Rumor Wii U will bomb and Nintendo will have to leave the console marketplace

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Tasuki

I figure since everyone else is starting rumors about the Wii U such as what games are coming out for it what the controllers might do what deals they are making with other companies etc, I figured I might as well jump on the band wagon and start rumors as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

John-John

Oh. That's already been revealed as false.

John-John

6ch6ris6

if nintendo stops making consoles...

...videogaming will die

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

John-John

Don't we already have a couple "End of Nintendo!!!!" speculations? :l

John-John

TheKingOfTown

this thread is pointless. it should be locked

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Meta-Rift

Mickeymac wrote:

You're doing it wrong. It's supposed to sound good, so people want to believe it.

It's also supposed to sound like something Nintendo could possibly be planning on, and therefor be leaked as a rumor.

Meta-Rift

John-John

You got me kinda excited for a second >.>
There needs to be a Pokemon MMOoooooooooooooooooo D:

Edit: The tablet would be so handy as a backpack and how you choose stuff during battles!

Edited on by John-John

John-John

V8_Ninja

Unless you forgot to add an "If", remove both the "will" and "and", plus add an "s" to the end of "bomb", you're doing it wrong. A rumor stating that X will happen without any evidence isn't a rumor; it's called a prediction. Or, since it's the video game industry we're talking about, it can be called a "Pulling a Michael Pachter".

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.