Wii U Forum

Topic: RUMOR: Nintendo to buy Atlus?

Showing 101 to 107 of 107

AuthorMessage

MERG

101. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Of course I would love for it to happen as long as Atlus can stay Atlus. I don't want Nintendo coming in and saying well if you do this you can sell more games. I love their games and Nintendo can get the names out there better then Atlus could ever dream to!

Still a lot of Atlus fan would make the Nintendo jump if had to but I can also see them saying screw it I'm not buying Nintendo just for these games thinking they will screw them up!

I don't know @Tech...for die-hard fans, if Nintendo was their only choice I would think they would jump on the Ninty-train.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

102. Posted:

@MERG Believe it or not some people hate Nintendo as much as I hate Microsoft. With that said I can't see too many Atlus fans hate Nintindo as they have been a good source of Atlus games in the last 8 or so years!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

PopetheRevXXVII

103. Posted:

There are companies Index owes more money to than Nintendo, I see Kodansha picking Atlus up not Nintendo.

PopetheRevXXVII

AuthorMessage

Ganondwarf

104. Posted:

Has Atlus been sold yet when is it happening?

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

105. Posted:

I can see Sony, Nintendo, or Gung Ho buying Atlus.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

106. Posted:

Atlus/Naughty Dog in house would be overpowered.

In reality, I think some IPs could be sold off to various outfits. Not as dramatic as someone buying Atlus whole, but a possibility.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

107. Posted:

Atlus/Naughty Dog in house would be overpowered.

In reality, I think some IPs could be sold off to various outfits. Not as dramatic as someone buying Atlus whole, but a possibility.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs