Forums

Topic: RUMOR - Big remastered game coming to Wii U in 2015

Posts 221 to 230 of 230

SammyPegs

conman2012 wrote:

I'd be happy with a Fire Emblem remaster, to fill in a genre currently missing out on the 'U.

As always, who really knows though eh.

I could definitely go for some FE on the Wii U!

http://wiiugamingzone.wordpress.com/ - My new Wii U blog!

bluemage1989

I think next years Mario Maker kills any idea of it beinga Mario remaster. While I would love it to be Waverace I can't see it being a game with enough appeal to warrant a remake. F zero could be a good choice that would appeal to hardcore gamers as would. Lugis Mansion saw some good sales on 3ds and with next year being the 15th anniversary of its release it could be a realistic choice. A Paper Mario collection would be nice and would not need as much work to update but might not appeal to WiiU owners who have likely already played the series repeatedly. Eternal Darkness would be goof but how does that stand in terms of actual ownership of the rights?? Nintendo might own the rights to the original but does that mean they would still own the rights to a remake??

bluemage1989

Sean_Aaron

If they combined the GameCube and Wii Fire Emblems into one HD epic that would be amazing.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

LzWinky

Sean_Aaron wrote:

If they combined the GameCube and Wii Fire Emblems into one HD epic that would be amazing.

I'd like this

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Zanark

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Why has this not been done yet?

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

WebHead

I'd love a Pikmin Collection. The first two games with the third one's visuals and controls.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Donutman

My Top 3 Guesses/Wishes
1. Metroid Prime Trilogy with gamepad functionality.
2. Majoras Mask or Twilight Princess.
3. SMG Collection, but I hope not on this. Id rather just see any new Mario 3d platformer, SMG3 or even SM3dW2.

Donutman

Dreamsleep

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Too amazing for Nintendo to actually do...but OMG! I'd go into hype overdrive!!!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

SuperWiiU

Dreamsleep wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Too amazing for Nintendo to actually do...but OMG! I'd go into hype overdrive!!!

They should do this to make the extremely long wait for SMTxFE easier to bear.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Grumblevolcano

SuperWiiU wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

They should do this to make the extremely long wait for SMTxFE easier to bear.

Yes, especially as we even know more about Zelda U than SMTxFE.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.