Forums

Topic: RUMOR - Big remastered game coming to Wii U in 2015

Posts 1 to 20 of 230

Captain_Toad

Heh, that guy who said the rumor was the same guy that said that the Devil's Third was a WiiU exclusive. And it was. Also the fact that a remake of Ruby and Saphire was gonna happen. And it did. Could that person be pulling a hat trick?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi

It's not one game, it's one game a month. (EDIT: It's one game. I read it wrong.) Is this just an expansion of the ReUmagined rumor that was circulating last year?

Having info on Devil's Third and OR/AS does give him credibility, but I'm still filing it under the rumors folder and calling it a day.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SheldonRandoms

The movie that Tom Hanks stared in is getting remastered!?!?!

I wish : U Though we'll probably get something else instead!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

EnyoTheFirst

I'd love a HD remaster of Sunshine. ♥
I've been wanting it since the announcement of Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

MsJubilee

Is has to be majora's mask they been hinting the game for so long, they might as well go with it and remake it.But if it's true i'm guessing is going to be on the wiiu or it might be wrong and it might be on the 3ds like ocarina of time 3D.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

2Sang

Please not a mario game. Majora's mask would be my preference, but Pikmin, Zelda, F-Zero, or anything non-mario would be great.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

larry_koopa

Super Mario 64. I wouldn't pay 2 cents for a remaster of either of the Galaxy games or Super Mario Sunshine.

I doubt it'll be Super Mario 64, but a guy can dream.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

VoodooTrumpet

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The movie that Tom Hanks stared in is getting remastered!?!?!

Untitled

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

arnoldlayne83

Metroid, mario strikers and luigi's mansion amd i am totally sold...

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

DefHalan

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness remake double pack!!!!!!!!!! With online battling and Pokemon Bank conntection, getting ready for Pokemon Z being a Wii U exclusive HD Pokemon game

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

DefHalan wrote:

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness remake double pack!!!!!!!!!! With online battling and Pokemon Back conntection, getting ready for Pokemon Z being a Wii U exclusive HD Pokemon game

I'll give you credit for how high these hopes are

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

If the rumor is true, I can't wait to see what it is. This guy could be right about it given his track record, but then again everyone thought the Gematsu leak was true because it got a bunch of stuff right, and it was debunked. But I hope this rumor is true.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

EnyoTheFirst

Diddy_kong wrote:

Super Mario 64. I wouldn't pay 2 cents for a remaster of either of the Galaxy games or Super Mario Sunshine.

I doubt it'll be Super Mario 64, but a guy can dream.

It seems highly unlikely since there's already the remake for the DS.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

ddbangsy

F-Zero GX would be a very welcome addition. Also Kid Icarus Uprising. I would love to truly get a grip of that game using dual sticks. I can't see it being another Zelda after WindWaker, but hey, this is just a rumour anyway

ddbangsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6685-6668-3872 | My Nintendo: ddbangsy | Nintendo Network ID: ddbangsy

kkslider5552000

I vote for F-Zero GX entirely on the basis that I no longer own F-Zero GX.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SCRAPPER392

They are going to remake Pokemon Channel from GCN. My goldfish's friend's uncle told his son who told his friend's mom.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Shy_Guy

Metroid Prime? Twilight Princess??

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.