Forums

Topic: Rumor: 3 more Wii U exclusives hinted by the one who hinted at Devil's Third

Posts 121 to 132 of 132

Blast

Operative wrote:

I still maintain that Square Enix should totally release a 3-in-1 FF13 trilogy pack. I know many people hate it, but 3 games for $60 would be a nice deal, and would introduce wii u-exclusive gamers to the FF series again.

Extremely unlikely, but it's just a thought.

I wonder when we'll find out about these 3 exclusives.

I agree that the Wii U deserves a Final Fantasy game but I think Square Enix and Sony are like best buddies with that series now.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

I still maintain that Square Enix should totally release a 3-in-1 FF13 trilogy pack. I know many people hate it, but 3 games for $60 would be a nice deal, and would introduce wii u-exclusive gamers to the FF series again.

I agree that the Wii U deserves a Final Fantasy game but I think Square Enix and Sony are like best buddies with that series now.

Why?Wiiu has Xenoblade Chronicles X,i think that game can stand up to Square Enix Final Fantasy game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

whodatninja

Operative wrote:

I would buy this. Throw in a collector's edition and i'm sold!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Grumblevolcano

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

Why?Wiiu has Xenoblade Chronicles X,i think that game can stand up to Square Enix Final Fantasy game.

The problem isn't to do with Wii U having Xenoblade Chronicles X but rather that it is the only RPG on Wii U. 1 RPG for the whole of the Wii U's lifespan is not good enough, especially for RPG fans. Even the other big Nintendo RPGs don't seem to be coming to Wii U as of yet (e.g. Paper Mario, FE, Advance Wars).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

The problem isn't to do with Wii U having Xenoblade Chronicles X but rather that it is the only RPG on Wii U. 1 RPG for the whole of the Wii U's lifespan is not good enough, especially for RPG fans. Even the other big Nintendo RPGs don't seem to be coming to Wii U as of yet (e.g. Paper Mario, FE, Advance Wars).

True if only Nintendo can listen to it's fans to get the RPG's you just named to return on the Wiiu.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Blast wrote:

Operative wrote:

That is really sad...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

dkxcalibur

Is Advance Wars a RPG? I wouldn't call it that but that's just me.

Are there a lot of RPGs on the PS4 and XBONE? Maybe there are and I missed hearing about them. For some reason, it always seems like RPGs do better on portable systems these days. But I would love to see another "big" RPG title come out on the Wii U.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

MegaMari0

ricklongo wrote:

Well, they haven't announced the platforms for Dragon Quest XI just yet... I'm not holding by breath for a Wii U version, but I can't deny it would be awesome.

If it goes subscription based like the last one then I'm done with the series and will be enjoying the golden era of that series from now on. I'm also not optimistic about the series appearing on Wii U or even if they did, reaching the West.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Blast

When a console that's selling poorly in Japan (Xbox One) gets Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 while Wii U gets neglected.... Screw off, Square Enix. Specs are specs but still... Screw off.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

havokpants

well 1 might be that free to play game announced in that direct not yhat long ago

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

crimsoncavalier

Honestly, the best years of Final Fantasy are behind us. The games are just not that good anymore. I would much rather have a game like Xenoblade or Last Story. Or Tales. Tales is the best. But poo on FF. I'm done with that series, unfortunately, because it has given me some of my favorite gaming moments ever.

I'm still very much anticipating Fire Emblem for Wii U. I love that series.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.