Forums

Topic: RESOLUTIONGATE (Child of Light): 1080p on PS4/XB1, 720p on Wii U!!!!

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

ArcadeLove

As a guy that thinks Wii U is really awesome, I can give you a very, very different point of view. First off, I believe that they purposfully didn't make it 1080p because there is this wierd "agenda" to kill Wii U because of its powerpc architecture. This is my honest opinion. I can't prove it. On that note its also why I believe Nintendo should stay away from third party developers alltogether. Nintendo should concentrate PURELY on them selves and what Nintendo gamers want. The've already seperated themselves from media (imo thankfully) the only true source of Nintendo news is Nintendo Direct. They have to be anti-social to all, but the fans, but even the fans have people planted to spew negative comments (imo). Can I prove what I'm saying? NO of course not, I do not have the means to prove it. But we all know in our hearts that there is corruption in the gaming industry and I'm proud of Nintendo for trying to stay out of it.
On a side note here's a question. Why do you think Nintendo is thinking about doing amusement parks? Imo If an artist isn't free to do what he wants, he'll say monkey you I'm out.

Edited on by Danksparce

ArcadeLove

Shinion

What the heck is this? :/

Shinion

Danksparce

TheLastLugia wrote:

What the heck is this? :/

A zombie thread.

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker