Forums

Topic: Re Buying a Wii U

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

AbeVigoda

Forbsz wrote:

I love wii u my friends tease me at school because I'm turning 16 and they say Nintendo is for kids when there really not they put some much effort into all there games and they make the best quality exclusives and games money can buy I would suggest getting add me on it if you want always up for more friends ) - Forbsz (Nintendo ID)

Hate to break it to you, but if you are 16, you are still a kid.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

SuperJoon

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Why the heck did you already get rid of the first one when you hadn't even had it for a year???

already stated in previous post.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon1 | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

KingJoonToon wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Why the heck did you already get rid of the first one when you hadn't even had it for a year???

already stated in previous post.

Yeah you said money issues... it doesn't make sense. If you had already bought it and then got rid of it and now buying another one, you do realize that is hurting you more financially than if you would have never gotten rid of it in the first place???
Also I agree, the Nintendo Network ID is pretty dumb that you can't rename it or anything. You have to create a whole different Mii again.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Ganondwarf

AbeVigoda wrote:

Forbsz wrote:

I love wii u my friends tease me at school because I'm turning 16 and they say Nintendo is for kids when there really not they put some much effort into all there games and they make the best quality exclusives and games money can buy I would suggest getting add me on it if you want always up for more friends ) - Forbsz (Nintendo ID)

Hate to break it to you, but if you are 16, you are still a kid.

Teenager.......

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

willobee

HawkeyeWii wrote:

KingJoonToon wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Why the heck did you already get rid of the first one when you hadn't even had it for a year???

already stated in previous post.

Yeah you said money issues... it doesn't make sense. If you had already bought it and then got rid of it and now buying another one, you do realize that is hurting you more financially than if you would have never gotten rid of it in the first place???
Also I agree, the Nintendo Network ID is pretty dumb that you can't rename it or anything. You have to create a whole different Mii again.

Also previously stated, when he sold it the WiiU was so new that he wouldn't lose any moola. Regardless, how he chooses to spends his money isn't really a topic to be discussed.

Edited on by willobee

NNID: willobee

DylanMcGrann

Forbsz wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

Forbsz wrote:

I love wii u my friends tease me at school because I'm turning 16 and they say Nintendo is for kids when there really not they put some much effort into all there games and they make the best quality exclusives and games money can buy I would suggest getting add me on it if you want always up for more friends ) - Forbsz (Nintendo ID)

Hate to break it to you, but if you are 16, you are still a kid.

Teenager.......

While you are a teenager, some people use the word "kid" to descibe any person in their early twenties or younger as those ages tend to have less responsibilities and behave less rationally than older ages.

DylanMcGrann

Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

MasterWario

Tainy wrote:

Forbsz wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but if you are 16, you are still a kid.

Teenager.......

While you are a teenager, some people use the word "kid" to descibe any person in their early twenties or younger as those ages tend to have less responsibilities and behave less rationally than older ages.

I'd still consider myself a kid, I call my friends kids sometimes; heck, sometimes I still consider my dad a kid! It's all kind of relative. At times we all act like kids. But I guess in my case I'm using it as a more informal term.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
Check out my latest YouTube video! It's about Yoshi's Story.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

RikuzeYre

Vigoda's a real class act folks.
Now please , quit being such a peasant will ya? Pea-brained in the perspective department I tell ya. You're as sarcastic as a cynically precocious 14 year old.

Joon you can contact nintendo about it if you had a club nintendo account because they keep copies of game data so you may be allow you to redownload games you previously purchased

Edited on by RikuzeYre

RikuzeYre

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic