Forums

Topic: Rayman Legends Unofficial thread

Posts 121 to 125 of 125

kkslider5552000

so that new Nintendo commercial proves my point on how valuable this game actually is for the console. Also if that somehow leads to major increase in sales for the title, I will forgive Nintendo for any of their nonsense this year.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

MasterChordles

Just played this with five other people. They originally said I had no life considering how good I was compared to them. They then agreed that this is life this game is incredibly fun in multiplayer, one of my favorites

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

kkslider5552000

barring the music levels or admittedly the amazing music cameos in Bioshock Infinite, this is the best piece of video game music this year:

fittingly its for by far my favorite challenge level. If they ever make a weekly challenge out of a neverending climb in that level, I might do that challenge for literally hours.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Discostew

I held off on getting this game for so long because of other game priorities as well as non-game, but with this Black Friday, I got it for $25. I was in the top 20 in the Challenge app (14th to be exact) until about mid August because I went on vacation, and stopped playing after. My chance of getting such a high rank again is slim now unless I play every day and get diamond for quite a long time.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

MasterChordles

Discostew wrote:

I held off on getting this game for so long because of other game priorities as well as non-game, but with this Black Friday, I got it for $25. I was in the top 20 in the Challenge app (14th to be exact) until about mid August because I went on vacation, and stopped playing after. My chance of getting such a high rank again is slim now unless I play every day and get diamond for quite a long time.

Top 20 is an amazing feat, congrats! And $25 is a steal for this game

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic