Forums

Topic: Rayman Legends Unofficial thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 125

luisesteban

The Luchador levels are insane, so fun.

luisesteban

MasterChordles

@Dark-Luigi that is amazing who made it?

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Smitherenez

Rayman looks a bit off in that fan art, the rest look good though! I have just finished all the new levels and collected all the teensies. I have also completed all the invasion levels and got all the Lum trophies. The only thing that is left are the Origins levels, but these can wait since I have already played trough Origins multiple times.

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

MasterChordles

What's everyone's favorite challenges? I personally like the land of the livid dead get there quickly. You may see my name on the leader boards for those challenges often

What the what?

Bessestad

Began playing it like an hour ago... first levels were super-dull.. but it got better. Stil not a good platformer though. It has a super-nice presentation with beautiful graphics and an awesome score but gameplay wise the games feels... nah.. good but nothing special.. It shines through with some good pieces here and there but so far i have only had really fun with the Murfy levels.

Bessestad

SubBronze

I'm sorry, but the character AI in the Murphy levels (at least in the Vita version) is simply terrible, and ruins what is otherwise a perfect game. I have done almost everything in the game up to the point of the final Murphy-controlled level in Olympus Maximus, and I have just spent half an hour trying to get the King Teensy. Every single time I have died, it is because the AI has needlessly killed itself in ways a human controlled character could have easily avoided. The AI has been annoying at times up to this point, but this is just unacceptable. If I was playing the PS3, 360 or PC version, or had the ability to just use buttons to control Murphy, I would have an infinitely easier time with the level. But no.

I'm sorry to say it, but at least for single player, the Vita/Wii U version is simply inferior to the other versions because of the Murphy AI. It is unacceptably horrendous at points which I simply cannot forgive. If not for it, it would have been the best 2D platformer ever in my opinion.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

kkslider5552000

Why would you play Rayman Legends by yourself?

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

WaveBoy

Bessestad wrote:

Began playing it like an hour ago... first levels were super-dull.. but it got better. Stil not a good platformer though. It has a super-nice presentation with beautiful graphics and an awesome score but gameplay wise the games feels... nah.. good but nothing special.. It shines through with some good pieces here and there but so far i have only had really fun with the Murfy levels.

And that's exactly how I felt about Origins. pretty boring. The platforming is below average, compared to what i've played through out the years. I doubt I'll dig Legends, looks like more of the same outside the Murphy based stages & Wii U game controls. Give me Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze instead pease.

Edited on by WaveBoy

WaveBoy

MasterChordles

Because no one in my family and none of my friends care about it

What the what?

kkslider5552000

From what I played, this is probably my Game of the Year at this point. Better than Pikmin 3. Better than Bioshock Infinite. Better than Luigi's Mansion 2.

Granted, just based on 5 or so hours of the main worlds (with a couple of extra things) in multiplayer that I played, I wouldn't say that but considering all the content I haven't touched yet, plus the continuation of the Daily/Weekly Challenges that I love and the fact that the gameplay IS a step above Origins...yeah it's probably Game of the Year. I feel confident in saying that even though 3D World looks quite good, this will still be the better game. Especially for all the extras, main game is a bit short but there's an insane amount of extra content. Like, it has all the usual replaying of levels you would expect in a modern 2d platformer, it has much of the previous game IN the game, a silly multiplayer soccer mode thing, fun unlockables. the seemingly neverending challenges that when it was a free app I put so much time into. Also, just like I thought, best use of the Gamepad, it is so fun, especially in multiplayer. Music's great, also not surprising. Found out recently it's the same composer as Beyond Good and Evil, whichmakes me happy. This justifies getting the console more than any other game on it. Get it. Now.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!

MasterChordles

@kkslider5552000
Put perfectly. This game is one of, if not my, favorite games of all time. I love it so much I've told people to go buy it, which I never do. And sadly, none of them have bought it

What the what?

luisesteban

Has somebody experience problems with the server of challenges lastnight?

luisesteban

MasterChordles

@luisesteban Yep. I think almost everybody is

What the what?

kkslider5552000

Ok so even the bonus missions for each of the main levels are pratically new (if short, yet easy to fail) levels. So that's literally around 3 game's worth of levels, 2/3 of which are filled with collectibles you can miss on your first time. Even ignoring the challenge mode or anything. Wow...just wow. It honestly most reminds me of Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3, where they decided to just put a co-op version of the entirety of the previous game along with the really old Star Wars arcade games. It's just insane.

Why do you not own this, oh my god it is so wonderful. ;__;

rockodoodle

I've really enjoyed it- and I got Origins for my 3ds.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ok so even the bonus missions for each of the main levels are pratically new (if short, yet easy to fail) levels. So that's literally around 3 game's worth of levels, 2/3 of which are filled with collectibles you can miss on your first time. Even ignoring the challenge mode or anything. Wow...just wow. It honestly most reminds me of Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3, where they decided to just put a co-op version of the entirety of the previous game along with the really old Star Wars arcade games. It's just insane.

Why do you not own this, oh my god it is so wonderful. ;__;

rockodoodle

MasterChordles

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Why do you not own this

An essential part for any gamers collection. And considering the amount of consoles it's on, there's not really any excuse. I've almost bought copies for my friends just to raise awareness of the game.

What the what?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic