Wii U Forum

Topic: Rayman Legends demo out today!

Showing 61 to 78 of 78

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

61. Posted:

To put a bit of brakes on this Rayman praise... I hope those levels were from very early in the game. As cool as the escort and music levels are they weren't anywhere near as hard as the majority of levels in Origins. They better not be replacing the Mosquito and Treasure levels with that.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

62. Posted:

I want this game sooo bad that I sent ubisoft an email begging for a review copy of this for my youtube channel. Whats funny is I dont even have a youtube channel. XD

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

63. Posted:

skywake wrote:

To put a bit of brakes on this Rayman praise... I hope those levels were from very early in the game. As cool as the escort and music levels are they weren't anywhere near as hard as the majority of levels in Origins. They better not be replacing the Mosquito and Treasure levels with that.

well obviously it's from early in the game. There is no reason why it wouldn't be.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

64. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

zaganh wrote:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31643

saw this saying theres 1 music level per world =D

Aw, so it IS the replacement for the mosquito shooter levels.

oh man i forgot about those levels =D its been a while since i played origins i cant find the disc >< i think those levels and the music levels are awesome i prefer the music ones i loved the chase at the end of the game it was so hard haha

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

65. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

well obviously it's from early in the game. There is no reason why it wouldn't be.

The Origins demo had a Treasure Chase from fairly late in the game. I'm just saying I hope the difficulty goes a lot, lot higher than this.

I'm only pointing this out because I was worried this thread would turn into nothing but praise if I didn't hold back my excitement and play Devil's Advocate for a bit

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

66. Posted:

skywake wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

well obviously it's from early in the game. There is no reason why it wouldn't be.

The Origins demo had a Treasure Chase from fairly late in the game

...wait what? Why? Unless they were trying to appeal to the IWBTG fans, I don't see how that's a good idea.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

67. Posted:

played the demo today seems downloads are rly slow on the wii u :(

but rly liked the demo i had played the one in the 3ds and it seemed longer on there and harder o.O but rly liked that one last level were u have to race and jump to the rhythm or something xP

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

68. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

...wait what? Why? Unless they were trying to appeal to the IWBTG fans, I don't see how that's a good idea.

Not saying it should be impossibly hard just that I enjoyed the more difficult parts of Origins. Didn't die once in the Legends demo which isn't necessarily a good thing. I'll be getting it anyway because I'm convinced it'll be great either way but... I hope it gets at least as hard as Origins did.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link41x

69. Posted:

Loved the demo, can't wait for the release! When does it come out?

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

70. Posted:

march 1st in the uk 28 of feb other places

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jack_Package

71. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

@Towels it's designed with 2 players in mind how can you say its flat it was so well done. This game is more inventive than the last 20 side scrolling platforms games i have played in the last few years.

I can't wait for more levels like Castle Rock and something like DLC for these style levels would truly be welcomed :)

It felt flat because it didn't feel like I was really doing anything. I don't intend to play the game in co-op with a human Murphy, and I don't think it'll be fun to play as Murphy in solo

But of course, Castle Rock was amazing

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TOMBOY25

72. Posted:

It felt flat because it didn't feel like I was really doing anything. I don't intend to play the game in co-op with a human Murphy, and I don't think it'll be fun to play as Murphy in solo

But of course, Castle Rock was amazing

[/quote]i agree 100%.

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

73. Posted:

I just played the demo and I have to say that I actually loved it. The music in the first stage is just gorgeous. And I loved using Murphy!

I went in with very low expectations, since I never enjoyed Orgins. But this seems like a really solid platforming game. :D I'll probably pick it up along with a WiiU Pro controller.

Didn't feel as if the music stage was all that special. But it was fun. :)

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

74. Posted:

My largest beef is that they force you to use Murphy even in single player. I understand that they're trying to make him integral to the game's design, but forcing me to use him while the AI does the platforming? Maybe they could have made the AI control Murphy instead but we'll see when the game comes out.

Otherwise, the graphics were amazing, the music was good, the controls were good, the stages felt pretty short to me though, even being the first world.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Schprocket

75. Posted:

My only disappointment was that I stupidly expected there to be a Miiverse community to post in after finishing Castle 'bam-da-lam' Rock :)
I thought the first two demo levels were good, particularly from the point of view of a platform-phobe such as myself, but that third level was an absolute blast!

NOW'S THE TIME ON SPROCKETS WHEN Wii U DANCE!!!

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

76. Posted:

I don't get why it needs a limit? It only has a few levels on it, its hardly gonna stop people from buying the full game. Pointless I feel.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

77. Posted:

I played the demo today.
FRIGGIN' SOLD! When does this come out again? The music and graphics were all around very nice and pleasant. And I think we can all agree Castle Rock is pretty much the best thing ever. I thought you guys in this thread were exaggerating about how fun it is.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

78. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I played the demo today.
FRIGGIN' SOLD! When does this come out again? The music and graphics were all around very nice and pleasant. And I think we can all agree Castle Rock is pretty much the best thing ever. I thought you guys in this thread were exaggerating about how fun it is.

I think it suppose to come out in early 2013.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311