Wii U Forum

Topic: Rayman Legends delayed

Showing 361 to 366 of 366

AuthorMessage

Everly

361. Posted:

luisesteban wrote:

I feel is too late for 28/2, but, maybe they can published it in march

As long has it has taken them to even reply (which they haven't yet) I don't think they would be capable of pulling off a release in March.

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

362. Posted:

Everly wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

I feel is too late for 28/2, but, maybe they can published it in march

As long has it has taken them to even reply (which they haven't yet) I don't think they would be capable of pulling off a release in March.

How about a direct to eshop for now and a full retail in September. It might be a compromise they are willing to do! Or capable of doing.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ryno

363. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

How horribly cynical if true, but it would demonstrate that Wii U owners are more committed to traditional games from third parties than Wii owners were. That could be marketing data worth a public flogging!

He's on to something actually. PR is well aware of the truism that all publicity is good publicity.

What better way to sell to PS3/ Xbox fanboys than piss off the Nintendo ones?

Yes, marketing 101, "no such thing as bad publicity". Plus they are still going to get sympathy sales from Nintendo fans from yesterday's "protest" and the 6 months of barely seeing the family forum post from the developer. An interesting marketing case study nevertheless.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

364. Posted:

I hope there will be more levels like Castle Rock. That is by far my favorite level in the Demo.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

365. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

I hope there will be more levels like Castle Rock. That is by far my favorite level in the Demo.

Pretty sure they're the "chest levels" of Legends. :p
We already know of two of them...so yeah. That's my guess.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

366. Posted:

I'm not sayi that Ubi made the wrong descision delaying the game since I know pretty much nothing other than that the game wasn't delayed due to development, but I really, really feel for the devs. I can only imagine how disheartening it would be to be pushed like that.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt